OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Trade A. Hurns for gurley straight up or should I throw in a running back to make it more appeasing?

I would probably throw a running back in there to ensure that the league doesn't veto. Hurns for Gurley straight up would not go through in my leagues.

thank god i traded Graham half hour before the game started 
laugh.gif

Julio gotta pick it up with this cupcake schedule:

vs Buccaneers
@ 49ers
vs Colts
vs Vikings
@ Buccaneers
@ Panthers
@ Jaguars
vs Panthers

Dude could maybe just break Megatrons yards record or at least threaten it with that remaining schedule :lol:

But yea definitely hoping he picks it up... :nerd:

Last edited:
he's had nagging toe/hammy injuries but he's not on the injury report this week

hoping for a 20+ :smile:

Trade A. Hurns for gurley straight up or should I throw in a running back to make it more appeasing?
if you have hurns and he says yes, do it and dont look back.

i was able to to trade for gurley right before week 2 for cole beasley and shane vereen. no one vetoed cause they didnt know what gurley could do. lucky me

funny thing is that the guy is still doing trades with me

that game was terrible. i thought at least russell could get a rushing td by now

thank god i traded Graham half hour before the game started :lol:

Lol at people still trading for jimmy

Dude that declined antonio for freeman is going to be very aggy in 4 weeks when it matters haha

You can tell me im wrong but im right. Quote it take a picture i dont give a damb

Hopefully Lynch is getting back on track, being 4-2 with him and Lacy underperforming has me feeling ok

Thinking of making a trade to upgrade at either QB, TE, or WR2

I got backs for days:
Bell
Ingram
Ivory
Gio Bernard
And just picked up CMike and hope explodes.

Willing to depart a back and another player (most likely of the same position I will upgrade)

My QB's: Tyrod and Tannehill

TE: Kelce

WR 2: Mike Evans, Jordan Matthews, Montcrief, Hurns. (Julio at the 1)

What position should I upgrade most?

I'd like to go for a big splash so I'm really only looking at Gronk, Arod, Brady, Luck, and a few receivers (Dez, Green, Edleman all on teams that are bottom feeders)

It's standard scoring. Any advice would be appreciated. I might wait a week anyway and just pray that CMike or one of my receivers bust out.

Thinking of making a trade to upgrade at either QB, TE, or WR2

I got backs for days:
Bell
Ingram
Ivory
Gio Bernard
And just picked up CMike and hope explodes.

Willing to depart a back and another player (most likely of the same position I will upgrade)

My QB's: Tyrod and Tannehill

TE: Kelce

WR 2: Mike Evans, Jordan Matthews, Montcrief, Hurns. (Julio at the 1)

What position should I upgrade most?

I'd like to go for a big splash so I'm really only looking at Gronk, Arod, Brady, Luck, and a few receivers (Dez, Green, Edleman all on teams that are bottom feeders)

It's standard scoring. Any advice would be appreciated. I might wait a week anyway and just pray that CMike or one of my receivers bust out.
I would go for a top end QB if you can. 

Back
Top Bottom