OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Lmaooo, I never saw that before. Like a Boss.

Conley is a warrior. I honestly did not even think Mike Conley would be much of a factor last night. Boy, I am glad to be proven wrong. Much respect to his game. Tony Allen reminded fans of his accomplishment for First Team All-Defensive. Pretty cool.

I think the Splash Brothers will bounce back for game three.

i havent kept up with the thread since like 5pm yesterday but... 

i hope yall slandering curry the same way yall butchered harden for "showing why hes not the mvp" cuz last nights performance says the same thing about curry...

mike conley jr :pimp:
has to be my favorite performance of the playoffs so far

will be interesting to see how the warriors react if they go down 2-1

Last edited:

i hope yall slandering curry the same way yall butchered harden for "showing why hes not the mvp" cuz last nights performance says the same thing about curry...
Eh, Curry had a solid game 1 even though the Grizz didn't have Conley

I think the Rockets just looked so much worse since they lost to a team with no CP

His heel turn will come soon enough, be patient

Only on NT do people have standards for the type of game you're supposed to have after winning an award.

Ya'll really that mad Steph won MVP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom