OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The rockets just flat out looked like garbage in game 1

Josh smith and corey brewer absolutely KILLED the rockets

How those bums were allowed to shoot 12 shots a piece is mind boggling

Trevor freakin ariza actually shot over 50 percent for once in his life without it being a contract year and it was all for not

I think harden goes crazy in game two and gets to the line......about 40 times... :lol:

No but damn the rockets lost it in the second half. You would think the clippers would be the tired ones.

Id like to see doc rivers put in hawes and have him jack up a couple 3 pointers. I know hes scared to shoot but you always end up having bums surprise people in the playoffs

Speaking of former kings big men what ever happened to the brockness monster?

Dude wasn't a fan until they became "Lob City". 
clippers didn't have as many fans till lob city so that's not shocking.....
I was actually a little clipper fan during the Elton brand era clippers...
Didn't start hating them till they got cp and it wasn't because the Lakers lost out on him. Never made a big deal about him not being on the Lakers, didn't like him in no, still don't like him..just don't have as much hate for cp as I do for this other player..

Last edited:
Tapped out early again.
mean.gif

Wake up to see the Grizzlies came through with a nice road win. Looks like Conley had himself a game.

Steph had a struggle game like every MVP seems to have when they get their award pre-game.
laugh.gif

man my body just gave up at the half last night. gonna have to catch the second half of the warriors grizzlies today

not built for this no mo

:lol:  And the Hawks should've put the Wizards away in Game 1, so what's your point?

Point was without Wall we should have won still. Down 3 in the 4th you gotta close that deal. I'm not letting my team off the hook with excuse. Not taking a Chicago fans stance on the game.

An btw the Hawks weren't suppose to win game one. How you figure that, because we were down and ATL went cold? They were cold last night. 3-13 from 3 at one point.

I'll say this again. Jump shooting teams with little guys down low are always playoff BBQ. Unless you have the best player in the world. LeBrons Heat. GS has one legit big but they got put on notice last night.

Last edited:
Dem 2000-2001 Clippers team was very exciting. They didn't win **** though. Jeff McGinnis was pg? Odom, Miles, Richardson etc...

Point was without Wall we should have won still. Down 3 in the 4th you gotta close that deal. I'm not letting my team off the hook with excuse. Not taking a Chicago fans stance on the game.

An btw the Hawks weren't suppose to win game one. How you figure that, because we were down and ATL went cold? They were cold last night. 3-13 from 3 at one point.

I'll say this again. Jump shooting teams with little guys down low are always playoff BBQ. Unless you have the best player in the world. LeBrons Heat. GS has one legit big but they got put on notice last night.
That corner 3 by Korver was the dagger. 

Curry didn't do nearly enough last night. 

If people are knocking Lebron for 19, 15, 9 then Curry should receive some slander as well. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom