OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think that was more of a results waranted the response. If Lebby would have missed that shot, he wouldn't have been feeling himself so much. Couple things I wanted to know, who was the play originally for, I'm assuming JR since he hadn't missed in the quarter and how did they magically put 1.5 back on the clock when it looked like at most 0.8 was supposed to be left and I think the ball actually bounced again and time should have been at 0.0 or right close to it.

Are the refs officiating the series new or betting on their games man

I want new refs for tomorrow man

View media item 581805

When I heard this I couldn't believe it. LeBron saying that there is no way he is inbounding the ball :lol:
Player-Coach-GM Lebby :nthat:  

Think that was more of a results waranted the response. If Lebby would have missed that shot, he wouldn't have been feeling himself so much.

Lol.

I can just picture your reaction if Kobe or Westbrook did that.

"SO ALPHA!!! MAMBA BLOOD!!! NOT LIKE THAT BETA DURANT!"

Lol.

I can just picture your reaction if Kobe or Westbrook did that.

"SO ALPHA!!! MAMBA BLOOD!!! NOT LIKE THAT BETA DURANT!"

Bean has done it before so nah. Just a logical conclusion, he can **** on the coach cause he made the shot.

[quote name="angels47"][QUOTE name="Mister Friendly"]Also the Clippers are playing GREAT

You cant slander when somebody is playing great[/QUOTE]

View media item 1528345

This is NT.  Slander will always take place.[/quote]Tru, angels47, but the point of the convo was that the CP3 slander has subsided A LOT. Slander will never completely disappear, but the bus is currently experiencing technical difficulties. :lol:

Chicago crowd is wack man

How u gon b quiet as hell when kanye performing a hypee song like that
a) the song is wack, especially for someone of kanyes caliber

b) that stupid robot type dance has got to go fam. even if you WERE into the performance, that dance will take you out of it

I gotta admit. I'm a big Kanye fan and that song "All Day" is lazy and wack.

All day, *****
How long you ****** ball? All day, *****
How much time you spent at the mall? All day, *****
How many runners do you got on call? All day, *****
Swish, swish, how long they keep you in court? All day, *****
Take you to get this fly? All day, *****
Tell your P.O. how-how long you been high? All day, *****
You already know I’m straight from the Chi, all day, *****
South, south, south side! All day, *****

:lol: it's funny because I LOVE ****** in Paris and this is essentially just a beta version sans Jay Z

whatever tho. Time out performances and trying to look sad all the time Kanye is wack to me. Stop trying so hard

Last edited:
Yeah, aside from last night...Dwight has been Houstons best player the entire playoffs. Last year too. You could tell he was pissed from the jump last game. Just wasn't his night.

The finger should be pointed at Harden who is letting JJ Reddick shut him down, and being a turnstile on defense. Dude is dying on every pick, reaching all the time, and losing his man.

Hardens numbers in this series might look good, but he hasn't been playing well at all. I'm not sold on a team with him as the first option being a real threat.

Yeah, aside from last night...Dwight has been Houstons best player the entire playoffs. Last year too. You could tell he was pissed from the jump last game. Just wasn't his night.

The finger should be pointed at Harden who is letting JJ Reddick shut him down, and being a turnstile on defense. Dude is dying on every pick, reaching all the time, and losing his man.

Hardens numbers in this series might look good, but he hasn't been playing well at all. I'm not sold on a team with him as the first option being a real threat.

[quote name="EarldaGoat"]Bulls in 6
View media item 1528264
Bullies winning the next 2?

I mean, I want it, but... nah, bro. :\[/quote]

MJ-Celebrating-Six-Titles.gif

Last edited:

All day, *****

:lol: it's funny because I LOVE ****** in Paris and this is essentially just a beta version sans Jay Z

whatever tho. Time out performances and trying to look sad all the time Kanye is wack to me. Stop trying so hard
So ur saying all day doesnt get u hyped???

Smh look at what our society has become

I was really wondering if the responses would've been the same if bron missed the shot and they subsequently lost in OT. Would dude be gassing himself for washing Blatt's play and doing his own thing? Would he even admit it?

dudes telling me as a basketball fan I need to respect PP???

FOH.

**** PP

**** Jason Terry

**** Ray Allen

**** Dwight Howard

**** The Celtics as a staff, Franchise and as a ************* crew

And if you want to be down with any of these people mentioned, then **** you too.

/tupacrant

All day, *****

So ur saying all day doesnt get u hyped???

Smh look at what our society has become

world. all day is dope. you fake *** denzel.

I was really wondering if the responses would've been the same if bron missed the shot and they subsequently lost in OT. Would dude be gassing himself for washing Blatt's play and doing his own thing? Would he even admit it?
hell no he would've kept his *** quiet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom