OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people dont count the first Spurs finals though in 07. 

Count em all I say, I don't understand what shame there is in losing and to hall of fame players and coaches at that.

Some dudes never sniff a chip, but we're supposed to boo boo on greats because somebody had to lose?

Nah referencing u obviously you're one of the more level headed gents here.

A lot of people dont count the first Spurs finals though in 07. 
Count em all I say, I don't understand what shame there is in losing and to hall of fame players and coaches at that.

Some dudes never sniff a chip, but we're supposed to boo boo on greats because somebody had to lose?

Nah referencing u obviously you're one of the more level headed gents here.
Agreed but thats how this thing goes. 

Sane reason I hate the whole "MJ never lost in the Finals" thing as if he never lost in the playoffs at all

That Steph Curry box out/offensive rebound with Dwight and Harden in frame just sums up the whole series.

It sums up what the Rockets franchise is all about until they blow that **** up

Just a gi-normous waste of talent.

Good for Steph Curry. I hope they win the whole thing.

Last edited:
Agreed but thats how this thing goes. 

Sane reason I hate the whole "MJ never lost in the Finals" thing as if he never lost in the playoffs at all

Exactly, if you lost in the finals or the 2nd round, it's still a year you went home without a ring.

My man Trev lookin sad, wishing he never left LA :smh:

LOL He left right on time bruh. He should have gone to Miami

No he ain't. He woulda had 2 rings if he stayed.

Really? Ariza left LA like 6 and just left the Wizards last year. NT is the only place where you can make claims like this waaaaaaay after it's even a factor. This is like right after those first Clips blowout losses and Mavs fans rose from the grave with "I bet you're missing Parsons now, yet you're stuck with Ariza".

And if he went to Miami, he'd be on vacation early painting his toenails with Wade.

no need to knock the rockets. that's a solid team right there and they are missing two rotational players and still got to the WCF
my w's are just that good. no shame in losing to the champs.

96 bulls, 86 celtics, it wouldnt matter. kinda not serious

Dwight shoulda knocked Steph down or something. Anything but let him get that rebound on you.

Agree with this. It was clearly a foul, but you're already being blown off the floor, so may as well just elbow Curry in the back of the head and get ready for Drake's concert early.

My man Trev lookin sad, wishing he never left LA :smh:

LOL He left right on time bruh. He should have gone to Miami

No he ain't. He woulda had 2 rings if he stayed.

Really? Ariza left LA like 6 and just left the Wizards last year. NT is the only place where you can make claims like this waaaaaaay after it's even a factor. This is like right after those first Clips blowout losses and Mavs fans rose from the grave with "I bet you're missing Parsons now, yet you're stuck with Ariza".

And if he went to Miami, he'd be on vacation early painting his toenails with Wade.

Lakers won the championship in 09 with Ariza.

He left that off-season.

Lakers won the championship in 2010 w/o Ariza.

Lakers won the championship in 09 with Ariza.

He left that off-season.

Lakers won the championship in 2010 w/o Ariza.
wanted him to stay ...

he wanted to get paid.lakers werent going to pay him ....money >rings....rings dont really matter for role players

Last edited:
this is the softest post in this thread

dude lets a pg box him out and you're calling for a foul

*looks at avy*

it all makes sense now

What a stupid post.

Not a surprise given the source.

I guess Dwight should've just tossed him aside and got the pointless foul right?
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Get a new shtick fam.

"Looks at avy" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] who says this? Like anybody cares what you think of a picture.

this is the softest post in this thread

dude lets a pg box him out and you're calling for a foul

*looks at avy*

it all makes sense now
What a stupid post.

Not a surprise given the source.

I guess Dwight should've just tossed him aside and got the pointless foul right?
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Get a new shtick fam.

"Looks at avy" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] who says this? Like anybody cares what you think of a picture.
or not get boxed out by a pg? 

dwight was helpless in that situation? have you played basketball before?

ol type of dude to get your ankles broken but blame your shoes

type of dude to call a touch foul in a pick up game 

take your charmin softness elsewhere 

Dwight Howard - 56/137 from freethrow line in Playoffs

Steph Curry - 57/134 from 3 point line in Playoffs

:lol: :smh: :wow:

Yet there is a dude in this thread who thought it was a good idea to have Dwight shoot FT's with the game on the line. :lol:

Reconsidered.

You're right. My bad. Lifted your restriction from the thread.

Once the game got outta hand, there were a few people who thought it would be cute to talk trash in the thread, and I just went all delete, delete, delete, restrict, delete, restrict, ban, delete.

FWIW, without mentioning your name, I asked ryanjumpman if he thought your comment was anti-Hawks. He said not really, but maybe if it were coming from a Bron rider or a Cavs rider or a random person in the thread just popping through to clown. When I told him it wasn't even from a Cavs fan or a Bron rider and definitely not a random person popping through, he said he thought it was just a fair statement and if he saw it, he would have just glossed over it from being mad at the game, but wouldn't have thought it was out of line. Once I told him it was shoeking, he said he's disagreed with our basketball opinion before, but he values your opinion overall. Thought you might like to know that.

Thanks for not being a prick about it.

Thanks my man. All good

Not tossed him aside, but you're allowed to box out the person boxing you out, you know

Dwight just stood there
laugh.gif
the only way for dwight to prevent steph from getting that rebound is fouling him

steph is the second coming of denis rodman 

the only way for dwight to prevent steph from getting that rebound is fouling him

steph is the second coming of denis rodman 

Steph is Rodman if he went to a Christian school, was a Navy Seal sniper and ballroom dancer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom