OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Na, you can definitely fight from that position, from behind Curry without fouling, I see players do it all the time

It's just usually the players wrestling for position are of equal size, with Dwight, it might look like 'tossing him aside' but that's a risk I'm taking if I'm Dwight

Last edited:
Not tossed him aside, but you're allowed to box out the person boxing you out, you know

Dwight just stood there :lol:

Don't get me wrong he should've never let steph get position, that's typical Dwight imo, but steph hooked the hell out of him and if Dwight would've went up through the hook he's getting a foul.

Honestly I don't give a damn, I wanted the rockets to lose to the clippers.

Last edited:
9 days for kerr and the best defense in the league to study lebron

that's really the only player on the cavs they need to worry about 

Everyone slandering Dwight over one play when he was the only Rockets player that showed up last night

The rest is an advantage for Cleveland though.  Let's Lebbywinks rest, lets Kyrie try to get healthy....

GSW is hot, they probably don't even want to take more than a couple days off

The rest is an advantage for Cleveland though.  Let's Lebbywinks rest, lets Kyrie try to get healthy....

Kyrie already said that rest won't help his injuries.

So it's looking like a sweep

The only thing I'm scared of now is Dwight overcompensating for his softness aka getting someone hurt. He's done it before.

I want the Warriors to be completely healthy so they can dismantle the Lebettes

Last edited:

both teams coming into it fully rested, no excuses

may the best team win 
pimp.gif

Honestly, just switch everything.

Against the Cavs, Bulls were switching but not as much because they wanted Butler on LeBron as much as possible.

But all the Dubs wings are pretty capable defensively

Switch, live with it if LeBron kills you on the switch, stay at home on the shooters.. Ya know, everything the Bulls didn't do

Last edited:
Please do break it down for me, @UrBetterthenME

Break down to me how you KNOW that he ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT be 2-4 in the Finals.

(hint: you can't)

And once you've broken that down to me, break down to me how 2-4 is GOAT status.

Oh, you thought I was just interested in your fanboy opinion on how he ABSOLUTELY WILL go 3-3 in the Finals?

Or how 3-3 in the Finals is DEFINITELY GOAT? Nah, not interested, because we hear that from you all the time.

Prove that you're not a fan boy and that you actually have an objective opinion; prove that you actually can see that it's possible he loses the Finals.

Please.

Break that down for me.

We would literally ALL love to read that. I promise.
Can you prove that your not just a guy who hates lebron and will find a way to discredit every accomplishment made?

Everyone slandering Dwight over one play when he was the only Rockets player that showed up last night

14-14 for a player of his stature in the WCF is showing up now? Whole team was garbage. Him included. He just happen to have the highlight that summed up the night for everyone.

Last edited:
Hawks will pull out game 4. Cleveland ends it in Atlanta.

Dubs close out the sweep.

Cavs vs Dubs - Cavs in 6

To him, Malone lost 3 times and if Bron loses this year, that's tied in the loss column.

That's the way HE sees it.

If you would like to discuss his opinion, ask questions. Have a discussion.

But if his opinion makes you uncomfortable...

... peace. 
Not even worth responding to these kinds of posts.
And yet, you did.

Attention seeking in it's purest form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom