OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
14-14 for a player of his stature in the WCF is showing up now? Whole team was garbage. Him included. He just happen to have the highlight that summed up the night for everyone.

That team right now is the 2nd best team in the league the warriors are really good

i don't buy that

laugh.gif
, ok.

You don't fly to Florida to see Dr.Andrews for injuries that just need rest, be real.
9 days is a long time though, the body is naturally going to heal up even if its not the biggest difference 

9 days is a long time though, the body is naturally going to heal up even if its not the biggest difference 
There's no difference if you need surgery and I think Kyrie does.
if thats the case the cavs are in for a long (or short) series 

any time kyrie is in the game steph or klay will be attacking him hard

and his lack of mobility allows steph to rest up on d

That team right now is the 2nd best team in the league the warriors are really good

No their not. They quit and beat quitters who gave their heart and soul to beat champions. West playoffs been fraud this year. Y'all wanna champion the West off regular season records well my team is 6-2 vs 4 West playoff teams. How does that figure in the equation?

Last edited:
Please do break it down for me, @UrBetterthenME

Break down to me how you KNOW that he ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT be 2-4 in the Finals.

(hint: you can't)

And once you've broken that down to me, break down to me how 2-4 is GOAT status.

Oh, you thought I was just interested in your fanboy opinion on how he ABSOLUTELY WILL go 3-3 in the Finals?

Or how 3-3 in the Finals is DEFINITELY GOAT? Nah, not interested, because we hear that from you all the time.

Prove that you're not a fan boy and that you actually have an objective opinion; prove that you actually can see that it's possible he loses the Finals.

Please.

Break that down for me.

We would literally ALL love to read that. I promise.
Can you prove that your not just a guy who hates lebron and will find a way to discredit every accomplishment made?
Absolutely.

Just pay closer attention.

I'm actually a Lebron fan.

Have no problem saying he's the greatest player in the game right now.

Ooooohhhhh, you think that because I have criticism of him, that means I'm a hater and I'm discrediting every accomplishment he's made?

You silly black/white, all/nothing thinkers. 
laugh.gif

Absolutely.

Ooooohhhhh, you think that because I have criticism of him, that means I'm a hater and I'm discrediting every accomplishment he's made?

You silly black/white, all/nothing thinkers. :lol:

Being a LeBron fan should be grounds for dismissal as a mod.

I don't have a dog in either fight, I just like to watch good team basketball. GSW play that way, Cavs are lebron ISO heavy and if hey get matched up with GS, they will have problems. Put iggy/Barnes/klay etc on Bron, and go under ever pnr to force Bron to shoot jumpers. Ala the Spurs. If the do that, the Cavs won't be able to score enough points to keep up with GS. Not a knock on Brons greatness at all, but at the end of the day, GS has the better team and dare I say the better scorer in Steph

Absolutely.

You silly black/white, all/nothing thinkers. 
laugh.gif
Being a LeBron fan should be grounds for dismissal as a mod.
all in flavor say eye 

My man Trev lookin sad, wishing he never left LA :smh:

LOL He left right on time bruh. He should have gone to Miami

No he ain't. He woulda had 2 rings if he stayed.

Really? Ariza left LA like 6 years ago and just left the Wizards last year. NT is the only place where you can make claims like this waaaaaaay after it's even a factor. This is like right after those first Clips blowout losses and Mavs fans rose from the grave with "I bet you're missing Parsons now, yet you're stuck with Ariza".

And if he went to Miami, he'd be on vacation early painting his toenails with Wade.

Lakers won the championship in 09 with Ariza.

He left that off-season.

Lakers won the championship in 2010 w/o Ariza.

Ariza left that off-season to Houston and ya'll got Ron Artest. It was basically a trade without being an actual trade. So again, 6 years later he's not "wishing he never left".

No their not. They quit and beat quitters who gave their heart and soul to beat champions. West playoffs been fraud this year. Y'all wanna champion the West off regular season records well my team is 6-2 vs 4 West playoff teams. How does that figure in the equation?

West playoffs have been fraud?? The Western conference have been actually battling all year while the top East teams have been forgone conclusion, and would probably not have been better than the 5-6 seeds in the West, if that.

Last edited:
Better one.

Curry has shot 18 uncontested 3s this series. He's made 15 of them. :wow:

15/18. Rockets better put a damn hand up on the man.

The guy is shooting 58% on TEN attempts per game from three.

That's gotta be some kind of record when you factor in the ridiculous volume.

Everyone slandering Dwight over one play when he was the only Rockets player that showed up last night
TBH, I'm slandering Dwight for a completely different reason.

I didn't like his punk butt attitude in the post game presser, could care two craps less about one rebound.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom