OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lil B music: I can't think of worse music at the moment. If  Death of Rap is his best song, well, that says it all.

Last edited:
The curry slurpage on sports talk show and ESPN is crazy. I remember I was hella mad when Davidson lost to Oklahoma when both Steph and Blake went off. There's a video on YouTube of Blake with a breakaway dunk at the ending seconds of the game, and as his teammates give him daps, Blake yells "f word these n word" :smh

The curry slurpage on sports talk show and ESPN is crazy. I remember I was hella mad when Davidson lost to Oklahoma when both Steph and Blake went off. There's a video on YouTube of Blake with a breakaway dunk at the ending seconds of the game, and as his teammates give him daps, Blake yells "f word these n word" :smh
mean.gif

Dwight needs to tap into orlando superman that led them to the finals
Just like Lebron's hairline, that Dwight is gone
ha good one. But seriously why is that Dwight gone
Ehh it was low hanging fruit. And I don't know what happened to him man. We see glimpses of that dwight still. He still has it but he's just......idk

Lil B music: I can't think of worse music at the moment. If  Death of Rap is his best song, well, that says it all.
tumblr_mhnrvreU5Z1qdeitbo1_400.gif

lil B raps like this

I'm thirsty

You worsty

I'm firsty 

You secondy

I'm the winner

You dinner

But i just ate

I wish you were dessert

Straight trash

The Clippers ruined the entire WC playoffs. We eliminate the only team thag could beat GS and then we choke against the easiest matchup for GS. At least when we got washed you would have seen a lot of fake fights between the two teams.

I alologize, guys.

Lil B > Eminem of the last decade. Maybe if he were white he'd get more love. *shrugs*

Last edited:
As much as I dislike Draymond, his sideline interview right after the game was too too true. 

He was so right. Sounding all smart and what-not

By West being fraud I mean the Pelicans getting in because OKC literally fell apart health wise. Portland plays in a joke division out West. Clippers collapse and thorough washing of Houston by GS. Hasn't been the best basketball between these "great" teams.

Link to video?

Regarding Ariza, even thought I wish he would of stayed we need to keep in mind if he had stayed a Laker then we wouldn't have signed MWP.

If we wouldn't have signed MWP than this shot would of never been taken or made.

ron-artest-for-3-game-7-o.gif

So I mean... It didn't play out too bad for us the following year. :lol:

But still... Wish he would of stayed. :frown:

Bb
No their not. They quit and beat quitters who gave their heart and soul to beat champions. West playoffs been fraud this year. Y'all wanna champion the West off regular season records well my team is 6-2 vs 4 West playoff teams. How does that figure in the equation?

not sheriff srs.

The Clippers ruined the entire WC playoffs. We eliminate the only team thag could beat GS and then we choke against the easiest matchup for GS. At least when we got washed you would have seen a lot of fake fights between the two teams.

I alologize, guys.

Lil B > Eminem of the last decade. Maybe if he were white he'd get more love. *shrugs*
What he said

TBH, I'm slandering Dwight for a completely different reason.

I didn't like his punk butt attitude in the post game presser, could care two craps less about one rebound.

We not talking about the games. But a presser. A presser man. Not the games. But a presser. We miss you AI

By West being fraud I mean the Pelicans getting in because OKC literally fell apart health wise. Portland plays in a joke division out West. Clippers collapse and thorough washing of Houston by GS. Hasn't been the best basketball between these "great" teams.

WAS lost to the Hawks doe.

Spurs ruined the playoffs when they choked against the Pelicans the last day of the season. Denied us Russ going nuclear, HOU/POR rematch, and Blake vs Z-Bo in the 1st round. And presumably a SA/GS WCF. Bunch of old farts.

Last edited:
TBH, I'm slandering Dwight for a completely different reason.

I didn't like his punk butt attitude in the post game presser, could care two craps less about one rebound.

We not talking about the games. But a presser. A presser man. Not the games. But a presser. We miss you AI

Yea I hear you man. He should be judged off his play BUT, I'm more so talking about him just not being able to call anyone out. Like there is nothing wrong with being mad, nothing wrong with saying hey, we have to step it up etc, instead he was just hinting at letting us know he was mad at his mates, he just wasn't going to say nothing. He's no leader, a leader would have spoke on the teams deficiencies, not stomp off the stage in a tantrum with a closed mouth.
Maybe it's just me though I don't know. Hated what I saw though, for sure

You never know, though. What happens when an athlete puts his team on blast? People then turn around and say you shouldn't air out your team in the media. Keep it it in the locker room, behind closed doors. I get Dwight rubs people the wrong way, and people don't like him, but we don't know if he went off in the locker room, holding his teammates accountable. What we do know is he was the only one who came to play yesterday. And for two years now as a Rocket, the most consistent Rocket come playoff time. Dominant even, if you look at the numbers.

WAS L losteoporosis to the Hawks doe.

WAS 6-2 vs 4 of those West playoff teams. An yeah I'm serious. The West playoffs haven't been as good as it should with so many "great" teams. Everything in that post was fact. That's why the 2 post quoting it didn't mention where I was wrong. Ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom