OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, I hear you but, they are now down 3-0. He's got to say something. I need to hear it myself, or it didn't happen.
3-0 man, 3-0

No their not. They quit and beat quitters who gave their heart and soul to beat champions. West playoffs been fraud this year. Y'all wanna champion the West off regular season records well my team is 6-2 vs 4 West playoff teams. How does that figure in the equation?

No team out east is beating them man

WAS 6-2 vs 4 of those West playoff teams. An yeah I'm serious. The West playoffs haven't been as good as it should with so many "great" teams. Everything in that post was fact. That's why the 2 post quoting it didn't mention where I was wrong. Ha ha ha

West is not fraud like I outlined before. SA screwed up at the end of the year giving us the intriguing matchups in the 1st and 2nd rounds. Clips/Spurs was too early and the washing the Rockets are taking now would have been last rd. And we likely get either GS/SA-LAC which is what everybody wanted to see.

Last edited:
Grizz the only team to beat the Warriors in the playoffs wow :lol: And I'm sure no other team is beating them more than twice at this point.

It kinda made me wish we were actually healthy that series :smh: . The Clippers did ruin it + the Spurs ruined it for themselves by losing that last game of the season.

Last edited:
No team out east is beating them man

I won't argue that because we'll never know. I don't believe Houston is the 2nd best team in the NBA nor do I think they'll beat every team out East in 7 without question.

Grizz the only team to beat the Warriors in the playoffs wow :lol:

It kinda made me wish we were actually healthy that series :smh: . The Clippers did ruin it + the Spurs ruined it for themselves by losing that last game of the season.

Relax bro winning one game dont mean squat

No disrespect but the grizz are garbage and need to rebuild

That whole grindhouse theme aint gunna win them anything in the future

They needa blow up the roster and rebuild thru the draft

Ariza left that off-season to Houston and ya'll got Ron Artest. It was basically a trade without being an actual trade. So again, 6 years later he's not "wishing he never left".

I never said he wished he was in LA right now. :lol:

I was responding to dude saying "He left at the right time".

Last edited:
West is not fraud like I outlined before. SA screwed up at the end of the year giving us the intriguing matchups in the 1st and 2nd rounds. Clips/Spurs was too early and the washing the Rockets are taking now would have been last rd. And we likely get either GS/SA-LAC which is what everybody wanted to see.

Im not questioning if the playoffs had potential to be good. The fact is they weren't. If the whole conference is so dominate like others say then the matchups should be good regardless of seeding right? Instead we got a bore fest no different than the East. LeBron is crushing the East like GS is the West. 4-0, 4-2 and if Cleveland wins today 3-0. Exact same records.

Last edited:
Relax bro winning one game dont mean squat

No disrespect but the grizz are garbage and need to rebuild

That whole grindhouse theme aint gunna win them anything in the future

They needa blow up the roster and rebuild thru the draft

:lol: @ saying the Grizz won one game.

You're not worthy of talking basketball with :lol:

WAS 6-2 vs 4 of those West playoff teams. An yeah I'm serious. The West playoffs haven't been as good as it should with so many "great" teams. Everything in that post was fact. That's why the 2 post quoting it didn't mention where I was wrong. Ha ha ha

here man im gonna entertain you since i have time before i play baseball

GSW vs the east 25-5
GSW vs east playoffs team

GSW vs ATL - 1-1
GSW vs BRK - 1-1
GSW vs 2-0
GSW vs against your wiz 2-0
GSW vs CHI 1-1
GSW vs MIL 2-0
GSW vs CLE 1-1
GSW vs BOS 2-0

GSW vs EAST PLAYOFFS TEAM 12 - 4

based on your formula whos the better team because of regular season, its still the warriors.

Last edited:
Cuz i had a brain fart and wrote one instead of two i cant discuss basketball :lol:

Its ok, i understand u might be sad when ur "built for playoff" team hasnt gotten to the finals in the past 5 years

Im serious tho that style of basketball wont win games in todays nba

Look at recent nba championship teams then look at the grizz

They need to revamp their team to make em a more highly potent offense that can knock down three balls.

warriors in 5 or 6 in the finals vs ths cavs. or even maybe a sweep. i dont see the finals going more than 6

Last edited:
Nothing like a homer telling another guy he's not worth discussing with.

Cavs won't get swept. Can see them going 7 games. Not sure if they can win though.

Last edited:
:lol: @ the Cavs going 7 games with the Warriors, I can't man.

Warriors are literally better at every position besides SF from the starting lineup to the bench.

here man im gonna entertain you since i have time before i play baseball

GSW vs the east 25-5
GSW vs east playoffs team

GSW vs ATL - 1-1
GSW vs BRK - 1-1
GSW vs 2-0
GSW vs against your wiz 2-0
GSW vs CHI 1-1
GSW vs MIL 2-0
GSW vs CLE 1-1
GSW vs BOS 2-0

GSW vs EAST PLAYOFFS TEAM 12 - 4

based on your formula whos the better team because of regular season, its still the warriors.

Wow. Go back and read my post again about the West. I never mention GS. I said Portland, Clippers, Rockets and Pelicans. The 4 teams the Wizards are 6-2 against are the Spurs, Grizz, Clippers and Pelicans.

What point are you tryna make bringing up GS? It literally has nothing to do with anything I'm talking about. You just wasted your time. GS being dominate is one of my reasons that the West playoffs have been subpar. Your tryna argue against me but are making my point for me. Thanks but your confused champ.

Last edited:
Grizz the only team to beat the Warriors in the playoffs wow
laugh.gif
And I'm sure no other team is beating them more than twice at this point.

It kinda made me wish we were actually healthy that series
mean.gif
. The Clippers did ruin it + the Spurs ruined it for themselves by losing that last game of the season.
is this memphis team better than 2013 team? 

Cuz i had a brain fart and wrote one instead of two i cant discuss basketball :lol:

Its ok, i understand u might be sad when ur "built for playoff" team hasnt gotten to the finals in the past 5 years

Im serious tho that style of basketball wont win games in todays nba

Look at recent nba championship teams then look at the grizz

They need to revamp their team to make em a more highly potent offense that can knock down three balls.

No one is sad about anything :lol: . After seeing how drained Conley was and the fact that TA couldn't even play for the most part, I knew it was over. You acting like they never stood a chance when healthy is pretty stupid, though. Also, its pretty dumb that you're talking about them making the Finals when you can say the same about every other team in the West not named OKC, LAL and SAS. Hell, DAL made it, but people still **** on them so it seems like it don't even matter :lol: .

While I'm a fan of my squad, I also realize what our weaknesses are. Saying they need to "blow it up" makes no sense at all. Memphis needs more balance. I've never been a fan of simply pounding the ball in the paint because it becomes easier to defend once teams smarten up. Hence, why I didn't want to the play the Spurs in the playoffs. They were the only team smart enough to understand how to defend it. GSW decided to smarten up as well. It wouldn't surprise me if Kerr called Pop to ask him how they beat us so easily in 2013 .

And JohnnyRedStorm, what are you're trying to say? I don't know basketball because I'm a "homer"? :lol: . Make yourself more clear.

Last edited:
Yeah i respect bhz even tho hes a homer hes not delusional like ryan or even finally famous

But yeah @bhz i agree with everything u say

i really hope the grizz can bring in alot more offense this offseason i wanna see em do good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom