OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: @ the Cavs going 7 games with the Warriors, I can't man.

Warriors are literally better at every position besides SF from the starting lineup to the bench.

Its the nba though

The same nba that sent wade to the free throw line in every second of the 2006 finals

They will find a way

Yeah i respect bhz even tho hes a homer hes not delusional like ryan or even finally famous

But yeah @bhz i agree with everything u say

i really hope the grizz can bring in alot more offense this offseason i wanna see em do good

Yea, I have no problem with people talking about the ground n pound style. Its more people in this city that believe its going to take us to the promise land more than anything. Honestly, if Marc leaves, I think its going to be because he doesn't agree with playing that way all the time. Hopefully, they figure something out this offseason where they can adapt to a new playbook that actually helps shooters get the ball in the right spots. They also need to surround Conley and Marc with more athleticism and youth. I think we had the oldest rotation in the playoffs this season. :lol:

But, enough Grizz talk. Sorry for bringing them up guise.

Warriors definitely got my respect now (or they had it after the last series) and I'm glad I dumped on them last night via 5 dimes :pimp:

Last edited:
:rofl: @ "f word these n words"

Why is that funny to me right now:lol:

He really said that?? Wow, that is pretty funny :lol: :lol:

You never know, though. What happens when an athlete puts his team on blast? People then turn around and say you shouldn't air out your team in the media. Keep it it in the locker room, behind closed doors. I get Dwight rubs people the wrong way, and people don't like him, but we don't know if he went off in the locker room, holding his teammates accountable. What we do know is he was the only one who came to play yesterday. And for two years now as a Rocket, the most consistent Rocket come playoff time. Dominant even, if you look at the numbers.

Yep. These same people saying that are the same ones wanting athletes to fight on the court, then back pedal and scream "Why would he do that, he knows his team needs him, he's so stupid :wow: :smh:" when there is some type of retaliation. That's what the 24 hr news cycle + generally uninformed people have created.

The Clippers ruined the entire WC playoffs. We eliminate the only team thag could beat GS and then we choke against the easiest matchup for GS. At least when we got washed you would have seen a lot of fake fights between the two teams.

I apologize, guys.

Lil B > Eminem of the last decade. Maybe if he were white he'd get more love. *shrugs*

Eminem has been pretty awful the last decade, especially production wise, so you're basically saying Sixers > Knicks with that. If Lil' B was white, he'd just be a white rapper who can't rap nor hoop. Lil' B is the black male Kreashawn.

Last edited:
I just want to see him rip off his jersey in frustration again and flee back to Miami now that they have Dragic and all indications are that Love is outta there.

I see yall ran urbetterthanme off again by not saying positive things about lebron?

He just might be lebron james

Last edited:
LeBron always guards a teams best player/on fire player a lot, what will happen if Steph/Klay/Barnes/Iggy are on fire
Warriors lose the finals if they choke to an all new high, if everyone , including the bench gets shook

you need JR to repeat his ECF game 1 performance every game, you need LeBron to have 30-40+ points every game, anything can happen in the NBA though

Playoff LeBron had Jason Terry shoot a 3 in his face to seal game 4 back in 2011

Last edited:
This has been an amazing playoffs for the slander brigade, Spurs, CP0, Harden on deck and finally the big kahuna Lebbywinks. Couldn't have asked for more tbh.

[quote name="UrBetterthenME"]This is playoff Lebron. He aint letting Curry win[/quote] Playoff LeBron let Tim Duncan win. Twice.

Let Dirk win.

He has it in him to 'let people win'.

LeBron is not guarding Curry. Unfortunately, a 1 on 1 game won't breaking out.

I just want to see him rip off his jersey in frustration again and flee back to Miami now that they have Dragic and all indications are that Love is outta there.

I'm glad you've given up on attempting to be reasonable or knowledgeable at all and just embraced your inner troll.

Last edited:
This has been an amazing playoffs for the slander brigade, Spurs, CP0, Harden on deck and finally the big kahuna Lebbywinks. Couldn't have asked for more tbh.
roll.gif

[quote name="UrBetterthenME"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]Playoff LeBron let Tim Duncan win. Twice.

Let Dirk win.

He has it in him to 'let people win'.[/QUOTE]LOL he let people win. You a funny[/quote]Like how I let my 7-year-old beat me in chess?

Awwww, what a nice guy. :D

Except he's playing grown men who don't need to be coddled, so that makes Bron a softie beta.

If he's getting to to Finals and letting people win.

If he's just losing, then he's just losing.

So is he a softie beta letting grown men win, or is he just losing?

Like how I let my 7-year-old beat me in chess?

Awwww, what a nice guy.
happy.gif

Except he's playing grown men who don't need to be coddled, so that makes Bron a softie beta.

If he's getting to to Finals and letting people win.

If he's just losing, then he's just losing.

So is he a softie beta letting grown men win, or is he just losing?
Dude you are on a roll trolling today. Def not mod behavior

Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom