OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="UrBetterthenME"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]Like how I let my 7-year-old beat me in chess?

Awwww, what a nice guy. :D

Except he's playing grown men who don't need to be coddled, so that makes Bron a softie beta.

If he's getting to to Finals and letting people win.

If he's just losing, then he's just losing.

So is he a softie beta letting grown men win, or is he just losing?[/QUOTE]Dude you are on a roll trolling today. Def not mod behavior[/quote]I'll let those who matter check me.

Not you.

Because unfortunately for your reputation and this board, you're actually not on a roll today; you're providing the same crap we're used to. We all keep hoping for an improvement, but nah. :lol:

Can you please just answer the question, though? Don't worry about my mod behavior or whether or not I'm on a roll. I'm not asking you about me. I'm asking about Lebron.

Now, like I originally mentioned: you said that playoff Lebron doesn't let people win (as you put it; your words).

Yet Tim Duncan has played him 3 times and grabbed 2 rings. Dirk played him once and got a ring.

Either you're wrong and he DOES let people win... or he gave it his best and just list I the Finals 3 times.

I'm not asking you which it is because I don't know. I do know.

I'm just curious way your take is.

He let people win 3 times, or tried to not let people win but just wasn't good enough.

Last edited:
Man, I'd bet half my reps that there's no way in hell Cavs wins in the finals

Who would take it :nerd:

Last edited:
Man, I'd bet half my reps that there's no way in hell Cavs wins in the finals

Who will take it
nerd.gif
Why not bet all of them? It's not like they have any monetary value.

No one ever follows through on that

But a mod could just take the loser's reps away :nerd:

*edit

Or mod could just ban the loser haha

Last edited:
Still don't you can't count out Lebron in the Finals. It's his series to lose...
Yea he's LeBron but the Warriors are a historically great team. Besides the 96 Bulls has there ever been a team with a better total season record this far into the Playoffs?

bron likes to check the best player...but...he's always been an overrated 1 on 1 defender. Guys that are elite offensively have always cooked his goose. And he bites on everything. I've seen him get smashed by kd, harden, good lord what joe johnson did to him, paul pierce, kobe used to eat dude. no way he stops curry from doing what he wants.

Nba won't allow double sweeps. Expect some outrageous calls these next games. They won't let the money slip. Ratings have already gone down

1. Bron can't guard Curry

2. If he does...you're asking ALOT of Kyrie Irving to guard 6'8 Harrison Barnes.

I imagine Shumpert is going to log heavy minutes and be the #1 guy guarding Steph.

bron likes to check the best player...but...he's always been an overrated 1 on 1 defender. Guys that are elite offensively have always cooked his goose. And he bites on everything. I've seen him get smashed by kd, harden, good lord what joe johnson did to him, paul pierce, kobe used to eat dude. no way he stops curry from doing what he wants.

All true...except the Kobe part

1. Bron can't guard Curry

2. If he does...you're asking ALOT of Kyrie Irving to guard 6'8 Harrison Barnes.

I imagine Shumpert is going to log heavy minutes and be the #1 guy guarding Steph.

Hope Shump has some extra knee braces. Them ACLS are only being held together by a thread.

who is gonna be on klay? bron? so draymond is gonna have the series of his life huh? and barnes should be able to avg 20 a game. then when the bench slides in, shaun livingston and barbosa just gon feast? just seems like cleveland is gonna be outmatched by a team thats just having fun.

If they can find a way to finally get klay going, ay dios mio...adios mijo.

who is gonna be on klay? bron? so draymond is gonna have the series of his life huh? and barnes should be able to avg 20 a game. then when the bench slides in, shaun livingston and barbosa just gon feast? just seems like cleveland is gonna be outmatched by a team thats just having fun.

If they can find a way to finally get klay going, ay dios mio...adios mijo.
laugh.gif

All true...except the Kobe part

kobe didnt used to cook bron on the offensive end? dont make me take it to youtube fam. its memorial weekend. i know you're thinking of that one time kobe fell and miami bron stood over him on xmas day. but there were mad times kobe fed him buckets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom