OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That "no superstar" thing while true is kinda dumb imo, if u really look at the whole damn eastern conference subjectively. Who are the biggest players in the eastern conference playoffs playing right now outside of Cleveland? Who arguably has the TWO best players in the east bracket.

Stars?

Hawks are full of scrubs and D-leaguers. No talent or stars on that squad. Thank the gawd Bud. Anyone else has this sorry talentless team on Knicks status.

Milsap, Horford, Teague, and Korver all fit Bud's system perfectly. I don't think of any of them as superstar or star (maaaaybe Teague) players, but the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts. That's what makes the Hawks in Bud's system so good.

pulling for kerr as a w's fan, but that turnaround for the hawks. congrats to bud, best coach this year, no pun intended steve kerr

Stars?

Hawks are full of scrubs and D-leaguers. No talent or stars on that squad. Thank the gawd Bud. Anyone else has this sorry talentless team on Knicks status.
Wouldn't call them scrubs but their bench consist of 2015 d leaguers Shelvin Mack, Mike Muscala, John Jenkins, 2nd round draft picks Scott and Schröder. And cast off Kent Bazemore. Ferry drafted all those guys except for Mack and Baze. And then Thabo was their biggest free agent landing lol. Without question the Executive of the year even tho hes on paid leave and in some kind of racism purgatory.

Last edited:

I'm sure that officer had no idea what team he plays for
laugh.gif
That's not what other nba players players are saying. Continue to be gullible tho.
Yes the NYPD hates the hawks just like everyone else so they hatched a malicious plot to find Thabo Sefolosha and injure him. Cmon son. 4/20 over, time to sober up

Ryan please tell me how old you are?

You think NYPD injured Thabo because he was a Hawk and not a Net. Your pops is your source about Ferry and Bud being fired after the best year in franchise history.

You gotta be too young to be smoking on the regular.

Rasual Butler from the Wizards says "somebody in that crew knew that was Thabo Sefalosha, somebody in that crew knew that he was an nba player."

I remember reading an article a while ago (maybe on bleacher report...or maybe just on some forum that someone posted) about how the Warriors run this one bs *** play all the time whenever they need points. Big man sets a down screen for curry and curry runs straight into the opposing teams big man and blatantly flops to the ground. They always get the foul call and they only run it when they're in the bonus.

They ran that bs *** play in the fourth when they were only up 2 or 3 and curry ran straight into Asik and fell down. Hope the Pelicans coaches notice it and send it into the league so the refs are aware of these shenanigans and don't keep bailing them out with these free points in crucial situations.

Also, if someone could somehow find whatever article/post I'm talking about and post it, I'd be forever grateful.

No free throws, though. :rolleyes

You think NYPD injured Thabo because he was a Hawk and not a Net. Your pops is your source about Ferry and Bud being fired after the best year in franchise history.

I've said multiple things here letting people know how old I was. How old are u tho?

my pops isn't the source to ferry being fired. It's all over the media too. Just watched Drew Rosenhaus on the Jim Rome show say he should be banned from the league. Let's not act like there are alot of folks who still think ferry should be banned. I stay sober. 420 is everyday for me. Not a date thats a time :lol:

Last edited:

Yes the NYPD hates the hawks just like everyone else so they hatched a malicious plot to find Thabo Sefolosha and injure him. Cmon son. 4/20 over, time to sober up
dont you know . thabo is the key to they playoff run. without him they cant win the east , even the cops hate the hawks........ 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom