OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have been Turtle, Beard, and Chef on the 2k covers. Didn't they do this a few years ago?

This girl I know worked this Akron event a couple months ago and LeBron had a 3,000 bill and dude left 7 dollars :lol: :x

Cheap bastard I would've been heated

KD cover may be worth something. Seeing it's his last year before he joins the Wizards and all.

Question: you order food to go and go pick it up, do you tip or nah?
I used to not tip, but now I do, just because I feel awkward not tipping. Like if you order Olive Garden to go the tip section is still there. I'm leaving a tip. They arent going to get sitdown with a waiter level tips, but they're getting something.
I always leave a tip. I use to work in a restaurant and they already don't make anything. Usually that's a second job for those folks. Unless it's obvious disrespect or something crazy, always tip. They don't make enough for anyone to expect 1st class service.
This too. I ALWAYS tip, regardless of the service. I dont care how bad the service was, they're getting a tip. If it was bad they're getting 15% (you really shouldnt be tipping less than this), and if it was good/great they're getting 20 or more.

The guy at Buffalo Wild Wings got a 30% tip from me on Friday because of how nice he was.
That's shocking. I'll make it a point to bring cash with me from now on.
Yeah man, and if I dont have cash I'll ask the waiter how the card tip system works. If he says its a pool I'm going to get cash from somewhere if they'll let me leave which I've never had an issue with.

I do. Tip the person who brings it to your car or the person who's behind the desk getting your order together. Those people make nothing bros. I'm telling you. I won't tip as much as in house service but still I tip.

In terms of tipping on call-in orders, if you do it, I get it, but then would you tip McDonald's workers if you ordered inside and got it to go? It's the same thing

I call-in all the time to asian spots, Denny's (chicken strips 
pimp.gif
), mexican etc. etc., I don't tip

Last edited:
I tip but some of you dudes go too hard, going to get cash, tipping on takeout and tipping on awful service are a no go

Last edited:
I do. Tip the person who brings it to your car or the person who's behind the desk getting your order together. Those people make nothing bros. I'm telling you. I won't tip as much as in house service but still I tip.
those people probably make nothing but waiters and waitress make good dough. i have a homie who is a waiter at benihanas and dude make good money. 

I was under the impression that if it is a pool system or individual system, it's consistent regardless of how the money is left (card or cash). I'll have to clarify though since I never pay in cash

In terms of tipping on call-in orders, if you do it, I get it, but then would you tip McDonald's workers if you ordered inside and got it to go? It's the same thing

I call-in all the time to asian spots, Denny's (chicken strips :pimp: ), mexican etc. etc., I don't tip

My exact thoughts. I guess I could tip. Sometimes I do tho if the to go person is super nice or hooks something up

I call-in all the time to asian spots, Denny's (chicken strips 
pimp.gif
), mexican etc. etc., I don't tip
No, because McDonalds doesnt work around tips. You cant even tip at McDonalds so it isnt the same.

If its an establishment that works off the tipping system then yes I am tipping.
I tip but some of you dudes go too hard, going to get cash, tipping on takeout and tipping on awful service are a no go
Their job is hard man, and I know they make pennies and rely on it. That tip isnt hurting me at all, and should be a calculated cost in going out to eat. Its basically a part of your order to me a tip is mandatory.

No, because McDonalds doesnt work around tips. You cant even tip at McDonalds so it isnt the same.

If its an establishment that works off the tipping system then yes I am tipping.
I see, so your logic is: establishment that can get tipped/traditionally tipped, you're tipping

Most of the spots I call-in order to don't do tipping traditionally outside of Denny's

Last edited:

Their job is hard man, and I know they make pennies and rely on it. That tip isnt hurting me at all, and should be a calculated cost in going out to eat. Its basically a part of your order to me a tip is mandatory.

nah i always tip unless the service was awful i'm not rewarding someone for nothing

[quote name="Freeze"][quote name="DarthSka"]Nope.

You are a person who has killed.

You are not what you have done; you are what you continue to do.[/quote]so a person that has raped moves next door to you and the fam, but he promises that he won't do it again. Since he's not a rapist...you cool?[/quote]I don't live with the naive security that my neighbors are awesome. I already live with a mentality that everyone... EVERYONE... is hiding their skeletons very well hoping no one can tell.

Including you. :wink:

Last edited:

always a dollar when i go to pick the food up. They remember you and your face, then if you have any special requests in the future, they look out.

I've always tipped. typically 20%. Even more around the holidays and i'm feeling generous.

[quote name="Freeze"][quote name="DarthSka"]Nope.

You are a person who has killed.

You are not what you have done; you are what you continue to do.
so a person that has raped moves next door to you and the fam, but he promises that he won't do it again. Since he's not a rapist...you cool?[/quote]I don't live with the naive security that my neighbors are awesome. I already live with a mentality that everyone... EVERYONE... is hiding their skeletons very well hoping no one can tell. :wink:

Including you.[/quote]

That's real, I respect that. That's how you have to be. You really just never know anymore bro. Dexter taught me that lol.

I call-in all the time to asian spots, Denny's (chicken strips :pimp: ), mexican etc. etc., I don't tip
sometimes i'll leave the loose change in those type of spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom