OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to think Love was just one of those "march to the beat of their own drum" types but I think he's just straight up anti-social :lol:

dWBtdr1.gif

"What is life?"

Yall still tipping for bad service because you feel sorry for the waitstaff and the agreement they voluntarily entered into is why many will continue to give bad service and feel entitled to large tips. Bet you never hear them complaining about when they work on a weekend during a game or some similar event that brings large amounts of traffic and they bring home ~$400 in 5 hrs, for carrying drinks and plates from the kitchen to the tables. In most states, like all but 3, if their tips don't add up to minimum wage the employer has to anyways. Everybody and their moms out there wanting tips nowadays. out there tipping the postman like that's not a Gov job

Last edited by a moderator:
Errrrrrrrr Bruh have a snickers.
my blood sugar is low, but when it returns to normal level I will stil think tipping is stupid and the employers should just be on the hook for their employees salary, raise the prices and just pay them a "fair" wage.

It's not your opinion that warrants a snickers b, it was your delivery.

You've provided a much more eloquent response now

Originally Posted by eddiengambino  
"What is life?"
He cursing out Olynyk in his head
That .gif took place in the regular season.

But you just reminded me. When that Olynyk **** happened a few weeks back, this dude Love really said he wanted "swift and just" action from the NBA or something like that.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 I never got over that.

Sawft boy.

Last edited:
Man, The Cavs beat a healthy Bulls and are demolishing the Hawks(yea Hawks have missing guys but they we're getting jumped from jump) and yet because they make it look easy, their competition is being discredited and it's being said "they had an easy path to the final"

LMAO. What next, Cavs rock GSW and dudes will say, Steph got that knock on his head and never recovered

Last edited:
Man, The Cavs beat a healthy Bulls and are demolishing the Hawks(yea Hawks have missing guys but they we're getting jumped from jump) and yet because they make it look easy, their competition is being discredited and it's being said "they had an easy path to the final"

LMAO. What next, Cavs rock GSW and dudes will say, Steph got that knock on his head and never recovered
I only am hating on the Cavs because they beat the Bulls :smh:
They got a good shot
Warriors imo still got the juice though

I have that same look on my face Kevin love has when I'm doing math or counting down the days to something I'm looking forward to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom