OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how the hell did this bum noah make the first team last year?

from him to thibs the bulls might be the most overrated team ever

Elite players go a long way to helping a team be efficient :lol:

Ball movement is cool as **** but eventually somebody got to be able make a shot...ask the 2015 Hawks :lol:

Hence the focus on players instead of teams

Last edited:
I'm not gonna waste my time defending the East. As long as everyone agrees Wall would beast in either conference y'all can trash the rest of the teams.

Start with Chicago please. I encourage it.

Elite players go a long way to helping a team be efficient
laugh.gif

Ball movement is cool as **** but eventually somebody got to be able make a shot...ask the 2015 Hawks
laugh.gif

Hence the focus of players instead of teams
the hawks forgot how to move the ball though

they just couldnt do anything right 

I think the more ideal statement would be...

If the Curry and the Warriors were in the East, they would have a better record and sweeping every team in the East!

Simply switching one player for another doesn't work that way.
People saying Lebron had an easy road to the finals not the Cavs

I thought the cavs were a team of bums without bron

LeBron is the Cavs, so rationally yes, he did have an easier route to the Finals.

Put Cavs/Lebron in the west, they would have been 5/6th seed playing Game 7s.

I personally don't think they would make it out the West!

media always hypes up garbage east teams to make it seem like the east playoffs are worth watching

they tried to convince america that roy hibbert was a great player 
Same media that tries to comvince people Kobe hasn't been washed for the past 3 years

media always hypes up garbage east teams to make it seem like the east playoffs are worth watching

they tried to convince america that roy hibbert was a great player 
Same media that tries to comvince people Kobe hasn't been washed for the past 3 years
i understand you feel the need to bring up your favourite player even though he has nothing to do with the conversation at hand

but please bring all kobe talk to the non-playoff thread 

thx

i understand you feel the need to bring up your favourite player even though he has nothing to do with the conversation at hand

but please bring all kobe talk to the non-playoff thread 

thx

I think you're right. Starting today should we report any mention of non playoff teams and players?

Much truth :lol:,I'm wondering when the AD slander bus will arrive. Knowing this thread,it won't be long

Breh the turn from KD being the next in line after lebron to he's overrated had me weebaying

Much truth :lol:,I'm wondering when the AD slander bus will arrive. Knowing this thread,it won't be long

Book it now, as soon as he starts winning consistently or if he leaves NO.
Look how NT flipped on Ben Baller, and Dom Kennedy over the years. Kyrie slander is coming also

Last edited:
Book it now, as soon as he starts winning consistently or if he leaves NO.
Look how NT flipped on Ben Baller, and Dom Kennedy over the years. Kyrie slander is coming also

Kyrie already gets slandered. Hell, that's almost all he got last season.

[quote name="instagram"]why is it that all the NTers who are discredting LBJ the past couple of hours bringing up hypotheticals and other nonsense

happen to have mamba, 24, lakers, etc. attached to their sn, sigs, or avys.[/quote]All the way false. :lol:

You're seeing things the way you want.

PLENTY of people are anti-Bron and have nothing to do with the Lakers; actually, some anti-Bronnies are also anti-Lakers.

So it can be agreed that if the Cavs beat GSW this year Lebron is the GOAT right? Since the Cavs wouldn't make it out the west and GSW would sweep everyone in the east right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom