OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps it's not one player the wins championships. Maybe just maybe the the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

But Yall perpetuate the fascination of a player driven league. The Spurs and the '11 mavs are huge proof that Yall wrong

At the end of the day you are somewhat right, but the head of the spear, the leader dictates how much better he makes the dudes around him

Elite players go a long way to helping a team be efficient :lol:

Ball movement is cool as **** but eventually somebody got to be able make a shot...ask the 2015 Hawks :lol:

Hence the focus on players instead of teams

2015 Hawks were mediocre after that win streak tho, nothing in basketball works everytime, so like you said it's good to have those elite players, that you can give the ball late in the shot clock

So it can be agreed that if the Cavs beat GSW this year Lebron is the GOAT right? Since the Cavs wouldn't make it out the west and GSW would sweep everyone in the east right?
you think you're making good points but in reality most  all your posts show a lack of common sense and critical thinking 

All the way false. :lol:

You're seeing things the way you want.

PLENTY of people are anti-Bron and have nothing to do with the Lakers; actually, some anti-Bronnies are also anti-Lakers.

I know I understand that; I was speaking on last night. Dudes were borderline getting emotional w me.

. It's kinda like how people assume I'm a Kobe hater just cuz I like lebron. Lol my bad if I respect both players' greatness

Last edited:
So it can be agreed that if the Cavs beat GSW this year Lebron is the GOAT right? Since the Cavs wouldn't make it out the west and GSW would sweep everyone in the east right?
GOAT? Nnnnnnnnno but he'd remain in the conversation. If he loses though he's out, at least for now. Still got time left.

So with your logic, if Warriors win, Curry is the GOAT already? Please stop while your at it.

I'm an avid Lebron Hater, and i can say he'd be top 10 players of all time maybe top 5, if he wins the chip

But he would have the GOAT story, a kid raised in Ohio break the state's professional title drought

We're only 2 years from the Ant Davis slander bus being in full swing
It's being built as we speak
mean.gif
@BLASTERCOMBO  is one of the engineers behind it 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
All the way false. :lol:

PLENTY of people are anti-Bron and have nothing to do with the Lakers; actually, some anti-Bronnies are also anti-Lakers.
Actually the Cavs Lebron haters thread is dominated by Kobe/Lakers fans. I will count if you want.

in the past two years lebron is the only east player that has made any all NBA team both years

24 different NBA players have made the All-NBA in the past 2 seasons, only 5 of those players played in the Eastern Conference
mean.gif
i counted 30 players and 7 from the east in the past two years
Different players

Its 6 players.....Lebron, Gasol, Kyrie Irving, Noah, PG, Al Jefferson
oh right, my bad

Ben Baller and Dom Kenndey are not good examples.

Both are mediocre

I'm saying the threads about them started off praising them, and ended up slandering them. That's fact. Now whether they are mediocre or not is subjective

because that's what we do around here,

we judge things
i try to stay away from things that bring in socioeconomic factors. If you were to say California professional sports> Ohio pro sports than fine.

Idk I have a soft spot for the Midwest. We can make jokes about Ohio, Detroit, but then I think about the actual people that live there and say Damb man.

We can cast stones from a distance. For some people that wreck is their reality

[quote name="getrichquik1987"][quote name="DarthSka"]All the way false. :lol:

PLENTY of people are anti-Bron and have nothing to do with the Lakers; actually, some anti-Bronnies are also anti-Lakers.[/quote]
Actually the Cavs Lebron haters thread is dominated by Kobe/Lakers fans. I will count if you want.[/quote]Yeah, but the comment that I said was all the way false was a comment about the last few hours. That thread was made years ago.

Stay on track so the shade you're trying to throw seems legit and not just an attempt to throw shade.

Like I said, plenty of anti-Bronnies have no affiliation with the Lakers, and some hate the Lakers, like you.

Not to mention that some people with Laker avys and sigs are LeBron fans (you can count me if you want to :wink: ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom