OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
brb checking to see if LA is still there

one state is a fictional wreck in a recent movie

the other is a literal wreck and has been for decades 

Well Cleveland I tried. You natives can take over from here. I'm from DC this isn't my battle. Ha ha ha

Errrrr didn't ska mention multiple times that he's a lebron fan?

That's why I don't speak in absolutes.

How many rings does LeBron need to be considered GOAT? Srs question
I say 7. You can't tie the original GOAT! You gotta one up him!
So Robert Horry is the real GOAT?

tumblr_n6zdmspPiE1skh0gdo1_400.gif

brb checking to see if LA is still there

one state is a fictional wreck in a recent movie

the other is a literal wreck and has been for decades 
Well Cleveland I tried. You natives can take over from here. I'm from DC this isn't my battle. Ha ha ha
i have a few friends studying in DC, judging from their snaps and ig photos it seems like a nice place 

i have a few friends studying in DC, judging from their snaps and ig photos it seems like a nice place 

It's cool but has its down areas like any other place. Baltimore right down the road is warzone right now. 35 murders in May, 29 shot this past weekend alone. Smh

It's cool but has its down areas like any other place. Baltimore right down the road is warzone right now. 35 murders in May, 29 shot this past weekend alone. Smh

I was so heated during the whole Baltimore "riot" issue.

Had people coming at me like why don't you support police? I was like bro I'll be critical of any workers who do not do their jobs correctly.

Like people gonna guilt trip me for being against an oppressive system.

Since the summer the N bomb and "thug" count on my FB and Twitter timelines were making me sick. I legit wanted to beat someone

[quote name="instagram"][quote name="Kal-El-8"]LA>NYC

*Sets off series of angry posts.
[/quote]Asterisk use huh. You're a brave man my friend a brave man[/quote]Asterisks aren't banned. :lol:

Profanity is, including partially edited profanity and asterisked profanity.

[quote name="instagram"]Errrrr didn't ska mention multiple times that he's a lebron fan?

That's why I don't speak in absolutes.[/quote]Yeah, but I've laughed at the 4th quarter/choking jokes years ago, and I've got criticisms of Bron now, so that makes me a hater to absolutists. :lol:

I was so heated during the whole Baltimore "riot" issue.

Had people coming at me like why don't you support police? I was like bro I'll be critical of any workers who do not do their jobs correctly.

Like people gonna guilt trip me for being against an oppressive system.

Since the summer the N bomb and "thug" count on my FB and Twitter timelines were making me sick. I legit wanted to beat someone

I'll drop the topic after this but you just gotta let the words go bro and ignore it. It's hard I know. Ignorance is in every race organization and culture on earth. Never let someone else's ignorance get you out of character.

I once was with white coworkers and had a black dude ask us where some store was. We didn't know and immediately he pulled the race card. I'm a light skinned black guy though. Ha ha ha. We just didn't know.

[quote name="Based Jesus"][QUOTE name="HAWAII 5O"][QUOTE name="lilyo06"]How many rings does LeBron need to be considered GOAT? Srs question[/QUOTE]I say 7. You can't tie the original GOAT! You gotta one up him![/QUOTE]So Robert Horry is the real GOAT?

[/quote]Can't STAND when people dumb the 'rings' conversation down to this. Try and pretend you understand that being the main guy on your team and getting a ring is completely different than being a role player and getting a ring.

Can't STAND when people dumb the 'rings' conversation down to this. Try and pretend you understand that being the main guy on your team and getting a ring is completely different than being a role player and getting a ring.

The rings converstaion is dumb to start with considering 99% of the people who bring it up don't consider Russell the GOAT.

[quote name="Based Jesus"][QUOTE name="HAWAII 5O"][QUOTE name="lilyo06"]How many rings does LeBron need to be considered GOAT? Srs question
I say 7. You can't tie the original GOAT! You gotta one up him![/QUOTE]So Robert Horry is the real GOAT?

[/quote]Can't STAND when people dumb the 'rings' conversation down to this. Try and pretend you understand that being the main guy on your team and getting a ring is completely different than being a role player and getting a ring.[/quote]

They play dumb but they know what people mean, it's cause they have no rebuttal when we mention it

When we mention rings it means having rings as a main cog or #1 or #2 option

Can't STAND when people dumb the 'rings' conversation down to this. Try and pretend you understand that being the main guy on your team and getting a ring is completely different than being a role player and getting a ring.

Seriously it's so simplistic of an argument

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom