OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't STAND when people dumb the 'rings' conversation down to this. Try and pretend you understand that being the main guy on your team and getting a ring is completely different than being a role player and getting a ring.

The rings converstaion is dumb to start with considering 99% of the people who bring it up don't consider Russell the GOAT.

You sound really funny, we count them as championships, but the league was in it's infancy and the competition isn't even close to where it's at now

Your attempt to throw the ring convo out the window has failed bro

I know I'm very late, but I liked that Robin Thicke persona

Come back to the dark side, Instagram, rationality and posts without caps are overrated

:evil:

i dont consider russell the goat but i dont have any problem with anyone thinking that he's the goat

literally all he did was win, cant be any greater than that 

I'm an avid Lebron Hater, and i can say he'd be top 10 players of all time maybe top 5, if he wins the chip

But he would have the GOAT story, a kid raised in Ohio break the state's professional title drought
?

1990 is a while but not that bad :lol:

Just saying the story of his NBA career would be one of the greatest :lol:

Except for the Black Chapter known as Miami, and the drought isn't THAT long but the L's Ohio has taken as a whole make it more notorious

Excited for the Finals maaaaaaaaaaaan.
im happy for you

enjoy it my man 
pimp.gif

You sound really funny, we count them as championships, but the league was in it's infancy and the competition isn't even close to where it's at now

I'm not trying to throw it out the window

I just don't see how you can consider rings to be the end all be all of who's a better indiviual player in the first place and then want to throw it out when people bring up the guy who won the most.

[quote name="instagram"]why is it that all the NTers who are discredting LBJ the past couple of hours bringing up hypotheticals and other nonsense

happen to have mamba, 24, lakers, etc. attached to their sn, sigs, or avys.
All the way false. :lol:

You're seeing things the way you want.

PLENTY of people are anti-Bron and have nothing to do with the Lakers; actually, some anti-Bronnies are also anti-Lakers.[/quote]

*raises hand*

anti-lakers? u hate an entire team? u dont even care whos on the team u just hate the whole team? im not even anti-lebron. i hope he LOSES, but i dont actually hate  him. i just hate what his antics and his phallus riders. the hate is stronnnnnnggggg to hate an entire team

Last edited:

I just don't see how you can consider rings to be the end all be all of who's a better indiviual player in the first place and then want to throw it out when people bring up the guy who won the most.

What is the objective of the majority of great players in the NBA? When the differences between elites as players are so miniscule some use rings as tiebreakers. Why does it bother you so much? And if it doesn't matter why do so many have Bron elevating if he wins another one this year?

Last edited:

They really aren't the end all be all, but are a huge influence that sways the balance between good players and great players

What I wanna know Is 5 straight finals more impressive than a potential 2-6 Finals record can be Disastrous?

anti-lakers? u hate an entire team? u dont even care whos on the team u just hate the whole team? im not even anti-lebron. i hope he LOSES, but i dont actually hate him. i just hate what his antics and his phallus riders. the hate is stronnnnnnggggg to hate an entire team

60% of S&T is anti Lakers.

I'm an avid Lebron Hater, and i can say he'd be top 10 players of all time maybe top 5, if he wins the chip

But he would have the GOAT story, a kid raised in Ohio break the state's professional title drought
?

1990 is a while but not that bad :lol:

Just saying the story of his NBA career would be one of the greatest :lol:

Except for the Black Chapter known as Miami, and the drought isn't THAT long but the L's Ohio has taken as a whole make it more notorious

He was talking about the Reds and you meant Cleveland

The Cincinnati metro area includes alot of Kentucky anyways

LBJ haters got to get they minds right.  They mad at the man cause he got his game tight. 

"Don't hate the player, hate the game" 

anti-lakers? u hate an entire team? u dont even care whos on the team u just hate the whole team? im not even anti-lebron. i hope he LOSES, but i dont actually hate him. i just hate what his antics and his phallus riders. the hate is stronnnnnnggggg to hate an entire team

Why even hate to begin with? Like I'm not a fan of carrots but I'm not gonna go hard at carrot stans or how orange carrots are

There are certain veggies I hate and would love to see eradicated

Deer as well on a random note :lol:

The buckeyes just won a national championship. Lebron isn't the prodigal son the media wants him to be.

Originally Posted by Based Jesus  
Originally Posted by HAWAII 5O  
Originally Posted by lilyo06  
How many rings does LeBron need to be considered GOAT? Srs question
I say 7. You can't tie the original GOAT! You gotta one up him!
So Robert Horry is the real GOAT?
tumblr_n6zdmspPiE1skh0gdo1_400.gif

Can't STAND when people dumb the 'rings' conversation down to this. Try and pretend you understand that being the main guy on your team and getting a ring is completely different than being a role player and getting a ring.
It was a joke. You know, when you say something you might not really mean for comedic effect? Humans do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom