OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a main cog is more difficult than being a role player.

Playing now is more difficult than playing then.

Because of those things (and other factors, actually), not all rings are equal.

Morrison's 2 are not greater than Jerry West's 1.

What is the objective of the majority of great players in the NBA? When the differences between elites as players are so miniscule some use rings as tiebreakers. Why does it bother you so much? And if it doesn't matter why do so many have Bron elevating if he wins another one this year?
Who do you think is greater Kobe or Lebron

[quote name="Based Jesus"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"][QUOTE name="Based Jesus"]So Robert Horry is the real GOAT?
tumblr_n6zdmspPiE1skh0gdo1_400.gif
 [/QUOTE]Can't STAND when people dumb the 'rings' conversation down to this. Try and pretend you understand that being the main guy on your team and getting a ring is completely different than being a role player and getting a ring.[/QUOTE]It was a joke. You know, when you say something you might not really mean for comedic effect? Humans do that.[/quote]If I had a nickel for every time. :lol:

My bad. :smile:

[quote name="amel223"]I never saw Bambi.

:frown:[/quote] Then... WHY... are you... doing ANYTHING else?!

Go.

GOOOOOO! Rent it. Download it.

STOP READING THIS! GOOOOOO!

:lol:

Totally kidding. Not that serious. :lol:

Originally Posted by Based Jesus  
Originally Posted by DarthSka  
Originally Posted by Based Jesus  
So Robert Horry is the real GOAT?
tumblr_n6zdmspPiE1skh0gdo1_400.gif

Can't STAND when people dumb the 'rings' conversation down to this. Try and pretend you understand that being the main guy on your team and getting a ring is completely different than being a role player and getting a ring.
It was a joke. You know, when you say something you might not really mean for comedic effect? Humans do that.
If I had a nickel for every time.
laugh.gif

My bad.
smile.gif
I agree with you though that if someone uses it seriously it is stupid.

Steve Kerr has 5, but it doesn't make him better than Nash.

Ewing has none but I'll be damned before I say Tyson Chandler is better than him.

captain america 2 is my favorite disney movie, hopefully starwars ep 7 takes its spot by the end of this year 

As of right now I have Kobe at 6, Bron at 10 in my top 10 All time. Duncan at 7, Shaq 8, Wilt 9, Bron 10.

You don't think Bron's 3 more MVPs make up for his lack of rings against kobe?

IMO

Lebron TOP 5, kobe not

move kobe and duncan up to 5, 6

move bird down two spots 
I'd have no problem with that but I hold Larry in that much respect despite playing for the Celtics, he and Ervin saved basketball.
larry is my favorite player before my time ever

but he gets slightly overrated due to his ties with magic who was clearly a better player

great player, best SF of all time. but he's not as great as magic and i feel like a lot of people rank him assuming that he and magic are equals 

there's a reason championships are always the first thing brought up when talking about greats like jordan, bird, magic. they are more important and are a better indicator of greatness than MVPs

karl malone has more mvps than shaq 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom