OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="instagram"][quote name="DarthSka"]Oh, kids movies?

Lego Movie
Toy Story
Wreck it Ralph
the rest

(fax, bee)[/quote] Nah Disney kids movies. What's wreck it Ralph though?[/quote]Kids movie about a bad guy in a video game who doesn't want to be a bad guy anymore. Name of the video game is Fix It Felix, and one of the 2 main characters in the movie is Ralph from the video game.

Great movie. :smile:

Last edited:
Larry is top 5, IDC. You beat an 80's lakers team, you're automatically top 10. (Isiah gets booted out of the list a lot)

...and can we take a moment to talk about the walking contradiction that is Dan Gilbert

Last edited:

Originally Posted by instagram  
Originally Posted by DarthSka  
Oh, kids movies?

Lego Movie
Toy Story
Wreck it Ralph
the rest

(fax, bee)
Nah Disney kids movies. What's wreck it Ralph though?
Kids movie about a bad guy in a video game who doesn't want to be a bad guy anymore. Name of the video game is Wreck It Ralph, and one of the 2 main characters is Ralph from the video game.

Great movie.
smile.gif
the name of the video game is Fix it Felix

there's a reason championships are always the first thing brought up when talking about greats like jordan, bird, magic. they are more important and are a better indicator of greatness than MVPs

karl malone has more mvps than shaq 
Shaq has more finals mvps
Its the sum of their work

Kobe has the same amount of finals mvps as bron currently

Moses Malone, Karl Malone and Nash have more than double the amount of MVPs as Kobe, Shaq and Hakeem do

Last edited:
You don't think Bron's 3 more MVPs make up for his lack of rings against kobe?

IMO

Lebron TOP 5, kobe not

No I don't. The objective isn't to win MVPs. We all know how media driven and subjective regular season MVPS are
Shaq has 1, MJ should have won every year he was in the league winning; it's too win championships.

there's a reason championships are always the first thing brought up when talking about greats like jordan, bird, magic. they are more important and are a better indicator of greatness than MVPs

karl malone has more mvps than shaq 
Shaq has more finals mvps
Its the sum of their work

Kobe has the same amount of finals mvps as bron currently
good for bron, kobe still has more championships

kawaii got the finals mvp last year but that doesnt take away from duncan's greatness

[quote name="sea manup"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]Kids movie about a bad guy in a video game who doesn't want to be a bad guy anymore. Name of the video game is Wreck It Ralph, and one of the 2 main characters is Ralph from the video game.

Great movie. :smile: [/QUOTE]
the name of the video game is Fix it Felix[/quote]You're right.

wreck-it-ralph-1.png

So it can be agreed that if the Cavs beat GSW this year Lebron is the GOAT right? Since the Cavs wouldn't make it out the west and GSW would sweep everyone in the east right?

I think Lebron is the most physically gifted player I've EVER seen. However, Jordan being 6-0 in Finals appearances speaks volumes. When it's all said and done, I think Lebron will probably go down as the 2nd best player in NBA history (behind Mike). As much as I hate on the Cavs, Lebron is fun as hell to watch out there. He's a step ahead of everyone else mentally, and when you combine that with his physical gifts, you get a player who can single-handedly carry a team each year to Finals appearances.

Win or Lose this year, Lebron is doing a hell of a job coaching his guys up (because who actually knows what the hell Blatt does) and he's elevating the play of every player that's on the court with him.

You can't win with guys like JR Smith and Shump - Lebron changed that

Kevin Love can't get to the playoffs - Lebron changed that

Kyrie can't play point - still the same

You get my drift. The Lebron effect is real.

good for bron, kobe still has more championships

kawaii got the finals mvp last year but that doesnt take away from duncan's greatness
No I don't. The objective isn't to win MVPs. We all know how media driven and subjective regular season MVPS are
Shaq has 1, MJ should have won every year he was in the league winning; it's too win championships.

You keep trying to isolate individual accomplishments i saids it's a sum of their work

Rings
Finals MVP
MVP
All-Nba

Lebron isn't playing with mostly older players who may have resented his premature coronation ('03-'10 cavs), or playing with his peers that don't have as much to prove as a prematurely coronated king with no rings ('10-'14 heat) he's playing with a bunch a guys who look up to lebron and are eager to please him.

...can we talk about Dan Gilbert...and El diablo (Pat Riley)

Most combined MVPs:
MJ-12 (6 regular season/6 finals)
Kareem-9 (6 regular season/3 finals)
Magic-6 (3 regular season/3 finals)
Lebron-6 (4 regular season/2 finals)
Duncan-5 (2 regular season/3 finals)
Wilt-5 (4 regular season/1 finals)
Bird-5 (3 regular sesson/2 finals)
Russell-5 (5 regular season)
Shaq-4 (1 regular season/3 finals)
Kobe-3 (1 regular season/2 finals)

Again it's about how you weight the criteria. No I don't think that Bron's 3 more regular season MVPs elevate him above anyone on my personal list considering they all have more rings than he does except Wilt.

Kids movie about a bad guy in a video game who doesn't want to be a bad guy anymore. Name of the video game is Wreck It Ralph, and one of the 2 main characters is Ralph from the video game.

Great movie. :smile:

Me and my kids love Wreck it Ralph.

Big Hero 6 is great too, that endibng tho :frown: :nerd:

I think Lebron is the most physically gifted player I've EVER seen. However, Jordan being 6-0 in Finals appearances speaks volumes. When it's all said and done, I think Lebron will probably go down as the 2nd best player in NBA history (behind Mike). As much as I hate on the Cavs, Lebron is fun as hell to watch out there. He's a step ahead of everyone else mentally, and when you combine that with his physical gifts, you get a player who can single-handedly carry a team each year to Finals appearances.

Win or Lose this year, Lebron is doing a hell of a job coaching his guys up (because who actually knows what the hell Blatt does) and he's elevating the play of every player that's on the court with him.

You can't win with guys like JR Smith and Shump - Lebron changed that

Kevin Love can't get to the playoffs - Lebron changed that

Kyrie can't play point - still the same

You get my drift. The Lebron effect is real.

zo gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom