OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="rck3sactown"]you are describing basically the 99% of fans in the NBA (everything) tho :lol:

why does one specific fanbase affect you?

if the Kings ever get good, Arco would be sold out... etc[/quote] Fixed.

Fickle fans are fickle.

If you are contributing, you will be welcomed, despite any previous antipathy, vitriol, or hatred.

loll yes every team in the NBA is going have attendance go up when wins go up.  I was just talking about the fact they all wanted LeBron's head on a stake and now they're worshiping him again, it's funny 
laugh.gif

im not disgruntled over it
fair enough, I see that being thrown around alot... but has there have been a scenario where a player has burned a team, sent the former team to a blackhole, and then returned and turned them into a title contender?

tbh I just don't see how the sensible fan couldn't welcome it, looking like a dumbass with the jersey burnings and all in hindsight 

I don't recall people even Kobe fans saying he is the best ever and saying he's better then mj ... Like the media and lj fans say he's the goat or on his way to goat status.

If that's what you believe that is fine. But LeBron, faint memories of MJ aside, is the best player I've ever seen even when I don't factor in accomplishments. I also realize that situations differ from player to player so depending on what happened I can't automatically expect someone do to what this player did because the game changes.

without those accomplishments everything becomes variable to the person, so why you may think Lebron plays the "right " form of basketball, others may like Shaq's Style, Kobe, Kareem etc etc. all of that depends on the person which is fine. However in sports those accomplishments count and moreso when playing in important games against the Elite teams.

I would say Lebron is overall the most TALENTED athlete i've saw in a long long time, however when that Talent isn't always being used to it's potential it really really makes me angry.Why do i care if you could put up 40, 10 & 10... if when in the moment i need you to be superhuman, your going through the motions. He is a frustrating athlete to watch from that standpoint.

He's surely had some amazing performances where he's taken over CLEARLY, you see that and your amazed than a few days later he decides that he has to go back to being do it all Lebron Rather then do what it takes Lebron and IMO that's just as selfish as another guard shooting the rock 40 times in a game.
I can understand that point of view. You see a guy and you think he's just scratching the surface with his abilities. But LeBron is who he is...he's more facilitator than dynamic scorer and for the most part he sticks to the team concept moreso than anyone else. It's not often you have a guy that talented that realizes that he can still contribute without having to be the one who does what the unwritten rules state he has to do, whether its take every shot or hit the game winner or whatever the masses expect.

the people that i know that are cavs fans are happy that lebron is leading the team to the finals but still dont like him that much 

everyone is on the JR Smith bandwagon 
pimp.gif

Like I said, OG Cleveland Lebron persona wasn't as forced as it is in now.

You gonna ask a question then roll your eyes and get mad at the response? Stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop it Banks :lol:

nah not mad at all, you my guy

I'm just saying every celebrity is fake

Kobe played mr nice guy

Kd too

they all pretend as long as they can tolerate it

except Mike he was always a bastard to people :rofl:

:lol: yeah I get what you mean

I still hope ya lose in 6 tho :rofl:

Last edited:
You really aren't thinking if you can't figure out why somebody wouldn't like Lebron

Or just not concerned with why grown men don't like a basketball player.

It's not like he's had some off-court issues that've rubbed folks wrong it's usally petty.

Who has had off court issues? Kobe? Barkley?

Neither one were convincted

So?

Last edited by a moderator:

the people that i know that are cavs fans are happy that lebron is leading the team to the finals but still dont like him that much 
see like this, I feel is probably the norm.... like I don't see the majority of Cavs fans buying his return letter or anything, they just look at Lebron back in Cle as a way for the team to be a contender. Nothing more nothing less. They will cheer when does something good. They will boo when he misses a clutch FT or he's at midcourt after the game on all 4s ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I just saw RyanJumpman post in the Hawks thread that this wasn't supposed to be their year anyway, that it's only Year 2 in a 5 year plan :rofl:

Yea my dude delusional even after a crushing sweep to his team

Gonna need the hawks to miss the playoffs completely next year for him to get it

Unfortunately they are in the east

[quote name="ColdCity"][quote name="MrDozo"]Jimmy Butler taking a 75% pay cut by leaving adidas for JB.
http://sneakernews.com/2015/05/27/jimmy-butler-drops-adidas-and-a-huge-paycheck-to-wear-jordans/

:smh:

Thats a hypebeast move right there.[/quote]ummmm no it wasn't.....

Jordans >>>>>>>adi's[/quote]Nope.

Don't be fooled by the chosen brand of your boy.

And I'm not saying Jordan is better.

Neither is.

A competent medical staff and good workout regimen and training crew will keep your feet so healthy you could play in some damn slides once you get your ankle taped up.

Everything on the outside is just for traction and advertising/money.

and FTR i root for Lebron to do well off the court, he seems like an overall cool dude Who got his business set up correct and is moving the way he wants rather then letting other people get rich off of him , he's arrogant so what, so are 80% of all people who are great at what they do in life.

With me it's all on court and basketball related things.

As sad as it sounds, I really didn't start appreciating Kobe until oh girl said he tried to forcefully enter the doo-doo maker .. always thought he was one of those uppity brothas on his Uncle Tom wave but he showed me his true colors. - Bravelude

Last edited:
[quote name="CaptainSneakerhead23"]As sad as it sounds, I really didn't start appreciating Kobe until oh girl said he tried to forcefully enter the doo-doo maker .. always thought he was one of those uppity brothas on his Uncle Tom wave but he showed me his true colors.[/quote]So once you believed he forcefully sodomized someone, you started appreciating him?

Might want to reword that. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom