OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait.... Lil B is on the Doug Gotlieb show right now?? 
roll.gif

[quote name="lakersman3000"][quote name="DarthSka"]So once you believed he forcefully sodomized someone, you started appreciating him?

Might want to reword that. :lol:[/quote]lol he gained respect for Kobe cause he took it...[/quote]"Bruh, you uppity, goody two sho..."
"HE TRIED TO BUTT SEX ME!!!"
"My man. :smokin Nevermind what I was saying. You aaaaaaalright."

:lol: Whose mans is that?

MJ had off court problems. The media really protected him. Watch ESPN'S Sports Century on MJ.

[quote name="lakersman3000"][quote name="DarthSka"]So once you believed he forcefully sodomized someone, you started appreciating him?

Might want to reword that. :lol:
lol he gained respect for Kobe cause he took it...[/quote]"Bruh, you uppity, goody two sho..."

:lol: Whose mans is that?[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ska saying butt sex. NT in 2015. :pimp:

[quote name="CaptainSneakerhead23"]As sad as it sounds, I really didn't start appreciating Kobe until oh girl said he tried to forcefully enter the doo-doo maker .. always thought he was one of those uppity brothas on his Uncle Tom wave but he showed me his true colors. - Bravelude
So once you believed he forcefully sodomized someone, you started appreciating him?

Might want to reword that. :lol:[/quote]

Might want to reword that. :lol:
lol he gained respect for Kobe cause he took it...[/quote]"Bruh, you uppity, goody two sho..."

:lol: Whose mans is that?[/quote]

Chill I'm on my Bravelude wave right now SKA, completely went over your head :lol:

Last edited:
[quote name="CaptainSneakerhead23"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="CaptainSneakerhead23"]As sad as it sounds, I really didn't start appreciating Kobe until oh girl said he tried to forcefully enter the doo-doo maker .. always thought he was one of those uppity brothas on his Uncle Tom wave but he showed me his true colors.[/quote]So once you believed he forcefully sodomized someone, you started appreciating him?

Might want to reword that. :lol:[/quote][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="lakersman3000"][quote name="DarthSka"]So once you believed he forcefully sodomized someone, you started appreciating him?

Might want to reword that. :lol:[/quote]lol he gained respect for Kobe cause he took it...[/quote]"Bruh, you uppity, goody two sho..."

:lol: Whose mans is that?[/quote]Chill I'm on my Bravelude wave right now SKA, completely went over your head :lol:[/quote]I couldn't be more proud of myself. :smokin

Last edited:
Here come the fairy tales about Jordan :lol:

So cashbanks cashbanks what are we doing here by you bringing up a unsubstantiated rumor about Jordan?

Hating?

What are you talking about? hating :rolleyes take the the blinders off.

His gambling is well known, him cheating on his wife constantly is well known these aren't rumors.

Now his pops getting murked because he wouldn't pay up is more of a rumor.

but Mike had off the court issues wether you wanna pretend it didn't happen or not.

Jordan didn't have any off the court issues

U serious? Mj had an affair with a chick for over a decade. And his gambling problems? That were once rumored to be the cause of his fathers death?

No athlete is innocent so bringing that off court issues into an argument is a moot point

U serious? Mj had an affair with a chick for over a decade. And his gambling problems? That were once rumored to be the cause of his fathers death?

No athlete is innocent so bringing that off court issues into an argument is a moot point
no athlete is innocent? yall say some crazy/stupid stuff about famous people and athletes... they ARE still normal people u know. its not like theyre a different breed

[quote name="copped"]6 for 6 > 5 for 7 > 2 for 6[/quote]9 Finals in 13 years trumps all, for me.

For ME, people.

Another thing about mj somebody gotta show mister friendly all them excerpts of mj talking and saying bad things about his teammates :lol: talk about somebody throwing teammates under the bus.

And u cool with mj punching poor little stevie kerr in practice? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom