OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm picking Cleveland because LeBron is the best in the game. I think that roster is underrated and they also have a few players that have been here before. I think GS is a great team and they have the talent to win but I think Cleveland gets it.

Barring injury this is going 7.

I've been saying the Warriors are winning it all for a while now but man IDK man. What the Cavs are now is different than what the Cavs have been the entire season.

I have no idea

half of that is due to the east imo, Celtics had no one that could turn it on and they got swept but the games were close during that sweep, Bulls were so bad x choking that people forget they are just garbage , and the hawks didnt have Thabo , Kyle got injured and they dont have no real superstars, Teague played like a #5 option at times

its a different series if Love is healthy though, Thompson off the bench would have been huge

Iggy x Barnes x Green can take turns guarding LeBron and when the cavs go small they can have those 3 + klay + steph be in the game, so much more different than when the cavs went small vs the hawks, dummy milsap playing lebron at half court

Last edited:
Shumpert CANNOT guard Curry, ever since he became a Cavalier dudes defense has been overrated. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Shumpert has always been a great defender. Just acts like an idiot and overplays sometimes picking up stupid fouls.

I'm rooting for Lebron. Slander bus is ready to go if he loses, (he's lost 4 Finals! FOH!!), but I wanna be here if he wins (He still ain't better than MJ, though. Kobe still has 5).

They're not going to put LeBron on Curry unless its crunch time in the 4th. They dont want him chasing Curry around screens all day long.

MozGod vs Bogus will the key
roll.gif

[quote name="Vincent Van Ho"][QUOTE name="CP1708"]
Why V Page get clipped???[/QUOTE]
Excessive asterisk usage [/quote]Nope.

Saying, "f you, b" to another member.

I just wanna see some fouls called on those moving screens the W's like to use.

:lol: the screens Moz was setting in game 4 against the Hawks were atrocious. Run up, give a little push and roll to the basket.

This is going to be a great match up. If Steph gets hot, it's a wrap. Both teams have great shooters but consistency is key. They'll put Iggy on Bron Bron obvoiusly, but he still gon get his. Question is who is gon guard Steph and Klay? Moz won't have a big impact with GSW's big men and Green and Thompson will cancel each other out.

Will be interesting.

:lol: the screens Moz was setting in game 4 against the Hawks were atrocious. Run up, give a little push and roll to the basket.

This is going to be a great match up. If Steph gets hot, it's a wrap. Both teams have great shooters but consistency is key. They'll put Iggy on Bron Bron obvoiusly, but he still gon get his. Question is who is gon guard Steph and Klay? Moz won't have a big impact with GSW's big men and Green and Thompson will cancel each other out.

Will be interesting.

JR is gonna be in Klay's pockets

Lebron can't guard curry. Lebron AND yall know that. Nobody on their squad can guard curry. Which kinda worries me with Jr and delly on the floor... There's gonna be attempted injuries aplenty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom