OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no idea that the Cavs defense was on par with the Seahawks. :wow: I mean, I knew they beat a studly, high-flying Celtics team... a score-like-crazy offfensive juggernaut in the Bulls... and the entire Eastern All Star team in the Hawks. I'm literally afraid for Golden State at this point. They have no idea what's about to hit them.

Cavs in 3, maybe 4.

be serious dude

Last edited by a moderator:
I had no idea that the Cavs defense was on par with the Seahawks.
eek.gif
I mean, I knew they beat a studly, high-flying Celtics team... a score-like-crazy offfensive juggernaut in the Bulls... and the entire Eastern All Star team in the Hawks. I'm literally afraid for Golden State at this point. They have no idea what's about to hit them.

Cavs in 3, maybe 4.
Yep, Fools Gold is too soft for the new Steel Curtain x Legion of Boom collab in Cleveland 

but, you guys are joking though. cavs defense is cheeks. they're getting props for defense simply because 2 overachieving teams went cold. well the bulls, had pau's injury and beef between who was alpha male. but none of those factors had anything to do with the cavs, yet they got credit. k

yeah man i know. it sucks, but thats the business. I still wish OKC kept harden. What could've been.

I really hope they can find a way to stay together. Most of the guys are so new that all they'd be seeing is a big payday. Once guys are already rich and the future is solidified, that's when they're more inclined to take paycuts so they can build or keep the team they want.

Real interested to see what happens with Draymond in the Summer. I expect the Dubs to re-sign him, but I'm betting multiple teams throw big money at him.

yeah man i know. it sucks, but thats the business. I still wish OKC kept harden. What could've been.

I really hope they can find a way to stay together. Most of the guys are so new that all they'd be seeing is a big payday. Once guys are already rich and the future is solidified, that's when they're more inclined to take paycuts so they can build or keep the team they want.

Real interested to see what happens with Draymond in the Summer. I expect the Dubs to re-sign him, but I'm betting multiple teams throw big money at him.

he's already said he want to come home and play for the pistons. i'm hoping that's just a chess move for more dough.

Cavs defense needs to start by taking care of the ball on offense. Warriors team defense translates to transition buckets. If the Cavs dont turn the ball over they'll force the warriors to beat them with their half court offense which is what will give the Cavs their best chance at winning.

Bruh, this GSW IS BETTER THAN LAST YEQRS SPURS?

Last years Spurs might be the most Dominant team, ever. Of all time ever, in Playoffs and the FINALS. Let's wait until GSW wins it all, to sing nursery rhymes like you're singing right now

LOL

I had no idea that the Cavs defense was on par with the Seahawks. :wow: I mean, I knew they beat a studly, high-flying Celtics team... a score-like-crazy offfensive juggernaut in the Bulls... and the entire Eastern All Star team in the Hawks. I'm literally afraid for Golden State at this point. They have no idea what's about to hit them.

Cavs in 3, maybe 4.

Well you have to facotor in that the Warriors:

Have the best offense in the league
Have the best defense in the league
Have the best bench in the league
Have the best coach in the league
Have the best offensive player in the league
Have the best defensive player in the league
Have the two best shooters in the league
Have the MVP of the league
Have the biggest home court advantage in the league
Have the most censoredboys in the league

Why are they even playing the series?

Cavs in 3, maybe 4.

The Cavs have the best defense in the league, homie. You'll see soon. :pimp:

So far we have:

-Delladova is tougher than any GS Warrior
-Golden State is soft outside of 1 or 2 tough guys
-Irving (not healthy mind you)>than any Heat teammate LeBron ever had

What other gems are baking
lmao...

What happened to the Kerr is insecure nonsense people were saying ....

^ Have the best defensive player in the league... dint Kawhi Leonard win this award for 2015?

I dont see green shutting lebron down in any game, not as much as shump shutting down curry or Thompson.

I had no idea that the Cavs defense was on par with the Seahawks.
eek.gif
I mean, I knew they beat a studly, high-flying Celtics team... a score-like-crazy offfensive juggernaut in the Bulls... and the entire Eastern All Star team in the Hawks. I'm literally afraid for Golden State at this point. They have no idea what's about to hit them.

Cavs in 3, maybe 4.

this is the nba finals tho

Cavs in 3, maybe 4.

The Cavs have the best defense in the league, homie. You'll see soon. :pimp:

no, no they don't.

Salt of the Earth Delladova will make believers out of you all, and the sinners shall cast out their Lil B idols as the true Son of Man will reign forever and always 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom