OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs to strong.... Lj going to lock up curry for sure...that cavs d is no joke and is rolling... They made the hawks look like the Lakers...

Last edited:
The Australian Tony Allen.
pimp.gif
The Australian Tony Allen x Richard Sherman x Tom Brady collab

Um.. OK.. I can tell this thread is going to look putrid until game 1 starts :lol:

Nah man, we're spitting out fax for y'all.

People all on Steph's jock because his moms and daughter... he has no idea what's in store for him. :evil:

TT will be the x-factor. 6 points, 24 rebounds per game. WATCH.

Last edited:
I think folks are underestimating just how hard Klay got hit in the head last night.

If dude is bleeding from the ear after getting hit in head that's a problem that just 8 days off might not fix.

Last edited:
I think folks are underestimating just how hard Klay got hit in the head last night.

If dude is bleeding from the ear after getting hit in head that's a problem that just 8 days off might not fix.
Was the bleeding from a ruptured ear drum or just the knee itself? He had to get stitches.. Yeah that's pretty disgusting 

Last edited:
i wouldnt be surprised if klay's head falls off tomorrow

another reason they have no chance of beating the cavs 

i'm pretty sure he ruptured the ear drum. dude couldn't hear doris who was a foot away during the interview

Was the bleeding from a ruptured ear drum or just the knee itself? Yeah that's pretty disgusting 

No ones knows officially but he didn't take the knee to the ear. To rupture an ear drum something typically has to go into the ear canal or a really loud noise.

if you get hit in the head so hard your ear or nose bleeds its because you have a increase pressure in your skull due to the trauma.

If that's what happened to Klay its a serious situation and given that he was throwing up after the fact I think its a problem.

Was the bleeding from a ruptured ear drum or just the knee itself? Yeah that's pretty disgusting 
No ones knows officially but he didn't take the knee to the ear. To rupture an ear drum something typically has to go into the ear canal or a really loud noise.

if you get hit in the head so hard your ear or nose bleeds its because you have a increase pressure in your skull due to the trauma.

If that's what happened to Klay its a serious situation and given that he was throwing up after the fact I think its a problem.
Yeah but just like football they don't care about concussions. They're gonna do whatever it takes to clear that guy and get him out there. Sports are brutal that way.

Delladova willing to dive into his mate's (Bogut) ACL to win a single possession. The dedication will propel them
I think you're overlooking the fact that Steph goes to church. God won't let them lose.
bruh...dont do dis. Shows, tipping, now religion? Once a race debate makes its way in here, this thread will explode.
might as well though, we dont have anything better to do before game1

canadians > australians 

I think the path the Warriors had through the West is one of the easiest in 10-15 years.

The West is better than the East by far but when you look at the teams they played and their health I don't think it was that tough.

I agree as a Warrior fan. I was telling my lady and some of my other friends that we were pretty fortunate that in every round, we played a team without at least one key guy out for the opposing team.

I think the path the Warriors had through the West is one of the easiest in 10-15 years.

The West is better than the East by far but when you look at the teams they played and their health I don't think it was that tough.

I agree as a Warrior fan. I was telling my lady and some of my other friends that we were pretty fortunate that in every round, we played a team without at least one key guy out for the opposing team.

Once Conley broke his face I said the Warriors wouldn't lose 4 games the entire playoffs let alone in one series.

I don't think its going to be absurd for me to be right.

Last edited:
Steph is about to face the 4th member from the the All NBA 1st team...and that's an easy path?

Alright.

LeBron James had to go through the BOSTON CELTICS, CHICAGO BULLS, and ATLANTA HAWKS to get where he is. Do you realize how many championships those teams have?

Steph had it easy as hell.

I just hope LeBron wins another ring so he'll have 8 series wins against 50+ win squads. Another 12 years and he'll be top 5 on that list. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom