OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OKB in here camping for Lowry like he hasn't shot 34% since the AS break and been a 2 net negative his time on the floor.

He ain't the problem? When that's your best player, that's a problem.

You like to call DeRozan trash but he was putting up 24/5/4 on 45% over the last two months since Lowry been ghost, yet he's still the one.

I don't believe in DeRozan on a contending team but Lowry is the one that is washed.

he's dealing with injures its pretty simple.

playoff rondo
pimp.gif
Glorious 
smokin.gif

Terrence Ross been a bum tho so none of this is news to me

at Washington all he did was stand in the corner and watch Isaiah Thomas & Tony Wroten put in work

Is it weird that I feel like Klaw getting banned can potentially jinx the Clippers? Then again, if the Spurs win, he'll make another comeback, so I probably shouldn't sweat it.

I love seeing the Raptors struggle. Lowry's flopping and constant complaining might be the worst in the league. If they played on national TV more, he'd be hated around the league. Combine that with Demar playing hero ball or getting bailed out by the refs + Grevis Vasquez existing - I can't stand that squad. Top to bottom. They need to rebuild and let the homie Bruno shine.

:nerd:

Some Chris Paul haters are definitely going to take issue with that statement.

OKB in here camping for Lowry like he hasn't shot 34% since the AS break and been a 2 net negative his time on the floor.

You like to call DeRozan trash but he was putting up 24/5/4 on 45% over the last two months since Lowry been ghost, yet he's still the one.

I don't believe in DeRozan on a contending team but Lowry is the one that is washed.

I never really liked Lowry's game, didn't see the hype.

Definitely improved his play over his NBA career but not enough to be a franchise player.

I don't even think he deserved that AS selection in the East this year either *shrugs*

Last edited:
Like every other player who's played the whole season.

They were even resting him down the stretch.

ok he forgot how to play basketball.

clearly the more reasonable answer. :rolleyes

he missed the last moth of the season with back issues. Demar is bringing up the ball 80% of the time. He's obviously not right. and with all that said they still haven't been outscored with him on the court. It's reality not "caping".

Definitely improved his play over his NBA career but not enough to be a franchise player.

I don't even think he deserved that AS selection in the East this year either *shrugs*

You can thank the Bieber tweet for him starting but I still think Knight should've made it.

lowrys never been that great

not sure why people in here hype him up

hope they dump him off somewhere and give the keys to demar and tross, then maybe they will actually get out of the first round 

Watch the games people. :lol:

prisoners of the moment.

I watched all the games, he's been trash since February like I said and they've rested him mutliple stretches.

Every player is dealing with nagging injuries at this point, both Wall's ankles are hurt, shoulder problems, still roasting the **** out of the Raptors and he only rested 2 games. :lol:

Lowry isn't a franchise player.

"if you cant beat em, join em"

raptors need to sign paul pierce to a 5 year 

Sign the corpse of Steve Nash too like they always wanted.

He could give Lowry back tips and still probably produce more than he is right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom