OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't a trade. Bosh left in free agency

Dyidkebsigodidusuuxbdvsy.

chris-bosh-paul-photobomb.jpg

I watched all the games, he's been trash since February like I said and they've rested him mutliple stretches.

Every player is dealing with nagging injuries at this point, both Wall's ankles are hurt, shoulder problems, still roasting the **** out of the Raptors and he only rested 2 games. :lol:

Lowry isn't a franchise player.

So he's forgotten how to play basketball? Makes sense.

recency bias.

erecting Straw man franchise player arguments so that you can triumphantly knock them down huh? well enjoy.

Last edited:

I watched all the games, he's been trash since February like I said and they've rested him mutliple stretches.

Every player is dealing with nagging injuries at this point, both Wall's ankles are hurt, shoulder problems, still roasting the **** out of the Raptors and he only rested 2 games.
laugh.gif

Lowry isn't a franchise player.
So he's forgotten how to play basketball? Makes sense.

recency bias.

erecting Straw man franchise player arguments so that you can triumphantly knock them down huh? well enjoy.
how you gon say people dont watch games then say "recency bias" when awwsome talks about lowry's recent play 
roll.gif

you should join us in 2015 some time 

how you gon say people dont watch games then say "recency bias" when awwsome talks about lowry's recent play :rofl:

you should join us in 2015 some time 

you have two choices you can take the last 2 months of injury plagued lowry and say that is representative of his true talent level. or you can take the previous 18 months.

it's up to you, I just don't have to take you seriously if you chose the less logical option.

Derozan is basically playing PG, dude can't move, either he's forgotten how to play or injuries are hobbling him. You decide.

Last edited:
you have two choices you can take the last 2 months of injury plagued lowry and say that is representative of his true talent level. or you can take the previous 18 months.

it's up to you, I just don't have to take you seriously if you chose the less logical option.

Derozan is basically playing PG, dude can't move, either he's forgotten how to play or injuries are hobbling him. You decide.
Still wrecked harden with 44? 42? Plus the game winner in his face.

Last edited:
Raptors couldn't win like 1 more game during the regular season and match up with the bucks :smh:

lawdog1 lawdog1 , I edited the thread title.

Shortened it by having just one W-L for each series. If BKN is 0-1 and they're playing ATL, then obviously ATL is 1-0, so "BKN (0-1) @ ATL (1-0)" becomes redundant. "BKN@ATL (0-1)" takes up far less space.

But more importantly, you had "POR (1-0) @ MEM (0-1)". C'mon, don't do the homie @bhzmafia14 like that, not to mention teasing @Chester McFloppy with a fake series lead. :lol:

Last edited:
Any well informed Raptor fans knew this season wasn't going anywhere, hell Masai has even hinted at that in interviews.

Such is life.

I'm just happy we have GM that actually understand this. Hopefully Masai also understands that Derozan doesn't impact winning, and can get some team to overpay, or finds a coach who can change that.

Last edited:
@Antidope@Antidope<!--bluecoat_old_onload = window.onload;window.onload = function() { if (bluecoat_old_onload != null) {try {bluecoat_old_onload();} catch (e) {}}bluecoat_fixpopups();};//-->, I edited the thread title.

Shortened it by having just one W-L for each series. If BKN is 0-1 and they're playing ATL, then obviously ATL is 1-0, so "BKN (0-1) @ ATL (1-0)" becomes redundant. "BKN@ATL (0-1)" talked up far less space.

But more importantly, you had "POR (1-0) @ MEM (0-1)". C'mon, don't do the homie bhz like that, not to mention teasing Chester with a fake series lead.
laugh.gif
This isnt my thread, this is @lawdog1's thread.

I'm not ready to turn on Kyle Lowry yet like all of you guys are, dudes been hurt, what do you want from him? 

Raptors couldn't win like 1 more game during the regular season and match up with the bucks :smh:

I don't understand why any raptor fan would be confident we would beat the bucks.

If Lowry isn't running the show we could lose to anyone. Especially a team like the bucks who could absolutely shut down a Lou Williams/Demar centric offence.

Any well informed Raptor fans knew this season wasn't going anywhere, hell Masai has even hinted at that in interviews.

Such is life.

I'm just happy we have GM that actually understand this. Hopefully Masai also understands that Derozan doesn't impact winning, and can get some team to overpay, or finds a coach who can change that.

I'm surprised Masai didn't sell high on Derozan. Either during the off season or during the deadline. Now he's going to be dealing in a position of weakness.

I'm surprised Masai didn't sell high on Derozan. Either during the off season or during the deadline. Now he's going to be dealing in a position of weakness.

He got hurt.

plus from a PR persepctive they were in too deep. th plan was to blow it up but the team palyed to well had to ride it out.

Last edited:
lawdog1 lawdog1 , I edited the thread title.

Shortened it by having just one W-L for each series. If BKN is 0-1 and they're playing ATL, then obviously ATL is 1-0, so "BKN (0-1) @ ATL (1-0)" becomes redundant. "BKN@ATL (0-1)" talked up far less space.

But more importantly, you had "POR (1-0) @ MEM (0-1)". C'mon, don't do the homie @bhzmafia14 like that, not to mention teasing @Chester McFloppy with a fake series lead. :lol:

Cool. Thanks for the help.

@WojYahooNBA: Oklahoma City has fired coach Scott Brooks, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom