OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy **** that Cleveland tourist song was right.  "Buy a house for the price of a VCR" or something like that

Bruh ppl in LA car payment is a mortgage in thse rurual cities

Kinda makes me wanna move to clevelenas
Use all the money saved on housing to buy season tickets

"Our main export is crippling depression"

nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

I'm not the I told you so guy but, when Blake came back from his elbow mess and DJ had fully matured, I told yall their short bench wouldn't matter because it couldn't handicap them in a preferred short lineup during a Chip race. I wasn't right just yet, and what's yall thinking now.?

Last edited:
clips looking damn good. they chilled on the **** boy stuff too and are playing hard nosed bball.

A guy can take 100k to more than a few Countries and live like Bill Gates, for the rest of his/her life.
I find nothing surprising about Clevelands real estate prices. It's more surprising to me what a **** box 900 SF house in LA costs. Hardly something to brag about in my book.

Last edited:
I'm not the I told you so guy but, when Blake came back from his elbow mess and DJ had fully matured, I told yall their short bench wouldn't matter because it couldn't handicap them in a preferred short lineup during a Chip race. I wasn't right just yet, and what's yall thinking now.?

Thing is their bench was great in the blow outs.

Nobody thought rivers would step up.

And i swear everytime hawes is in the game hes doing great defending, hitting shots, grabbing boards, and making plays.

He probably leading the team in + lol

Last edited:
Lebby is shooting horribly right now and the series is still tied 2-2. Just imagine if Lebrawn Jaymes gets hott.

This series has been a very pathetic display By the Rockets, McHale's coaching and the Rockets style of play have Been severly exposed. The Clippers are a great team but the Rockets are making these guys look like the 2001 Lakers playoff team [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

Last edited:
Just wanna say Mchale is a complete idiot for what he pulled in the first of half.
1. The way he defended the high double P&R with CP
2. That fouling nonsense.

Anyone see what Phil Jackson said about jump shooting teams? I guess he doesn't know basketball either. I rest my "jump shooting" teams case. Ha ha ha

Josh Smith ought to be taking a real look in the mirror right now.

Everyone outside of Jason Terry and Ariza should be running suicides for the entire offseason.

McHale will be gone, him and Brooks deserve it, too. Dude actually had Ariza guarding Blake. I mean, are you trying to completely exhaust that man in one quarter. Getting bodied by Blake would have me through after 4 plays, and I outweigh Ariza by 50lbs

Last edited:
eek.gif
at cleveland real estate. Their are homes in the hoods of la valued at over a million, just regular homes
Man there are 2 bedroom apartments in NYC valued at over a million.  Lots of them!

Need to move 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom