OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just caught this from last night's Wiz game 
roll.gif

Haven't given a damn about or respected anything Cowherd's had to say since his comments on Sean Taylor after his death 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I've listened to Cowherd for maybe five minutes my whole life and every second was irritating. Pompous jack *** who doesn't really know that much about sports.

Just caught this from last night's Wiz game :rofl:

Haven't given a damn about or respected anything Cowherd's had to say since his comments on Sean Taylor after his death :smh:
Cowherd & Wilbon haven't been **** to me after the Sean Taylor stuff.

I am in still in tears over the Bulls' game four.We had this series won, and we gave it away.If we would have taken the 3-1 lead,Lebron would have had zero chances of winning.The Bulls were clearly the better team in this series.Look at the last two games.We only lost by 2-5 points despite how horribly we played.Gasol also ruined us.We were not able to close out games,thus we lost by 2-5 points because of a Cavaliers run.We had game four in our hands,and Lebron was not going to win if we would had won game four.We gave it away, and the referees helped Lebron take it.That game was the series it came down to the last seconds, and despite Rose's and Butler's heroics to tie it, we lost even though we had a twelve point lead.

Had to get off NT for the game... Didn't wanna see the posts after last night's game 
frown.gif

Still so upset/sad man...smh...

I've listened to Cowherd for maybe five minutes my whole life and every second was irritating. Pompous jack *** who doesn't really know that much about sports.

turned it on one day and heard him say to a caller "call back when you know what you're talking about". then he went on a 5 min rant about how fans have little knowledge of sports outside of their favorite teams.

i was like :stoneface:

Paul pierce turns the ball over which leads to 2 easy points and then doesn't box out which leads to 2 more but somehow it's Nene's fault. I don't even like his fake tough guy head *** but I don't see how this loss, or even that play, is his fault.

If I was an nba player I would spend practice time learning sign language so I could talk **** to fans while the world thinks I'm reppin gangs

Paul pierce turns the ball over which leads to 2 easy points and then doesn't box out which leads to 2 more but somehow it's Nene's fault. I don't even like his fake tough guy head *** but I don't see how this loss, or even that play, is his fault.

its entirely paul {}'s fault

what ever happened with Rasual Butler? Early part of the season he was a monster from 3 and having a career resurgence. Then..silence.

[quote name="nickmaz96"][quote name="lawdog1"]I've listened to Cowherd for maybe five minutes my whole life and every second was irritating. Pompous jack *** who doesn't really know that much about sports.[/quote]turned it on one day and heard him say to a caller "call back when you know what you're talking about". then he went on a 5 min rant about how fans have little knowledge of sports outside of their favorite teams.

i was like :stoneface: [/quote]I mean, that's true, though. :lol: :\

[quote name="nickmaz96"][quote name="lawdog1"]I've listened to Cowherd for maybe five minutes my whole life and every second was irritating. Pompous jack *** who doesn't really know that much about sports.
turned it on one day and heard him say to a caller "call back when you know what you're talking about". then he went on a 5 min rant about how fans have little knowledge of sports outside of their favorite teams.

i was like :stoneface: [/quote]I mean, that's true, though. :lol: :\[/quote]

Maybe casual fans. But I feel like true sports fans keep a pulse on the many story lines around their favorite league both good and bad. I don't care for Cowherd's views.

ESPN I think wanted him to fill the void Rome left. And while Rome was an *******, I think even with his unpopular opinions he backed them up with FACTS. And that's the difference between being a piece of **** and a journalist in my opinion.

Last edited:
[quote name="erupt107th"]Paul pierce turns the ball over which leads to 2 easy points and then doesn't box out which leads to 2 more but somehow it's Nene's fault. I don't even like his fake tough guy head *** but I don't see how this loss, or even that play, is his fault.[/quote]I hear you.

I think it has more to do with 2 things, though:
- do your job
- Nene had the ball in his grasp.

The first one, it's Pierce's job to hit big shots, which he did. If he missed that 3, no one would blame Nene fur not being open. That's not his job. Yes, it's everyone's responsibility to do whatever is necessary, whether it's passing, diving, scoring, deflecting, responding, whatever. But obviously, people have specific job requirements. Pierce hits shots. Nene grabs rebounds. Pierce did, Nene didn't.

That second one is the main one, though. The main reason Pierce isn't getting blamed is because Nene HAD the ball... IN HIS HANDS, and Horford snatched it right out. Nene squeezes that ball tighter, ballgame.

It's not his fault. He's just a easy target because he hasn't played up to expectation through the playoffs. You can blame Whittman for not having Gortat in or Paul for not boxing out too. I'd rather just give Horford credit for being clutch and move on.

Last edited:
I definitely see what you're saying, but dude had the ball in his hands. All the Pierce movements would have been a non issue if the man just put a tighter grasp on the basketball.

“One dude traveled then called timeout,” Rose said. “One dude lied to grand jury and hasn’t apologized. One dude tried to circumvent the documentary to HBO. One dude ignored multiple requests from everyone involved after agreeing to participate. One dude played like (President) Obama and sat in a suite during Michigan’s recent title game. One dude slandered Ed Martin after all he did for him and his family. One dude is not in contact with the other four (which is all good). One dude has been doing a rebuttal doc for four years. One dude clearly is delusional and still in denial.”

I think people just hate Cowherd because he had harsh criticism of whoever their favorite player is, especially Kobe, Melo, Wall, and CP3.

I've heard him drop facts and stats plenty.

And I'm not even saying I'm a fan. Just playing devil's advocate, I guess. :lol: I do know that I one trillion percent agree with everything I have ever heard him say ever about Kobe. Ever.

I think people just hate Cowherd because he had harsh criticism of whoever their favorite player is, especially Kobe, Melo, Wall, and CP3.

I've heard him drop facts and stats plenty.

And I'm not even saying I'm a fan. Just playing devil's advocate, I guess. :lol: I do know that I one trillion percent agree with everything I have ever heard him say ever about Kobe. Ever.

He's a clown who thought the time to slander a man was following him being murdered.

Coward is a piece of **** end of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom