Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thunder Up
pimp.gif

cavs not scary b. nike commercials got yall gassed. these boys soft too. Warriors choking got yall thinking these dudes bout it bout it. dey knot doh.

Just giving you the play by play of this blazers cavs game VVH

I may've had a sip of som som

I wish I was sipping too breh :smh:  body been in shambles from the past two weekends

fam this past two weeks I've been having to reeval my lfe. new yrs was bonkers in vegas. Then a bday party this past weekend. the hangovers have been insane. I hooped the last 2 days to Detox..Dr. Young said that that would be a good idea..I balled out and felt great. Figured I'd have a lil taste tonight. Nothing too crazy. just a taste

I wish I was sipping too breh :smh:  body been in shambles from the past two weekends

fam this past two weeks I've been having to reeval my lfe. new yrs was bonkers in vegas. Then a bday party this past weekend. the hangovers have been insane. I hooped the last 2 days to Detox..Dr. Young said that that would be a good idea..I balled out and felt great. Figured I'd have a lil taste tonight. Nothing too crazy. just a taste

three words b...hot stream room

hoop session then hot stream room=best detox

optional lift session before or after hooping

Last edited:
cavs not scary b. nike commercials got yall gassed. these boys soft too. Warriors choking got yall thinking these dudes bout it bout it. dey knot doh.
No lie, I just blew down and with out reading any other post thought who ever wrote this has been drinking. Scroll up and suspicions were confirmed. 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom