Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I was sipping too breh :smh:  body been in shambles from the past two weekends

fam this past two weeks I've been having to reeval my lfe. new yrs was bonkers in vegas. Then a bday party this past weekend. the hangovers have been insane. I hooped the last 2 days to Detox..Dr. Young said that that would be a good idea..I balled out and felt great. Figured I'd have a lil taste tonight. Nothing too crazy. just a taste

three words b...hot stream room

hoop session then hot stream room=best detox

optional lift session before or after hooping

my man. brothers from the same school of thought. drank.

but yea, the last 2 days I balled the **** out. Loved. The hangover really only bother me the first few games of day 1. After that, I was gucci. Yesterday, played like it was a contract year. took today off to do nothing after work. Just been chilling with my feet up at the crib. Gonna hit the sheets when this game goes off. Back at the gym tomorrow for a lift session and recovery/mobility session.

Tipsy Freeze
roll.gif

I can't take Jae Crowder's tough guy act seriously after JR blatantly smacked him & he has yet to do anything about that.

Wall should've just laughed in his face.

Last edited:
I can't take Jae Crowder's tough guy act seriously after JR blatantly smacked him & he has yet to do anything about that.

Bro he got blindsided like hell and tore his whole knee up...how was he supposed to respond to that? Do you expect him to come out this year and just square up with JR as soon as they hit the court and get suspended for multiple games?

Bro he got blindsided like hell and tore his whole knee up...how was he supposed to respond to that? Do you expect him to come out this year and just square up with JR as soon as they hit the court and get suspended for multiple games?
He publicly begged for an apology from JR like a lil ***. He might as well change his last name to Smith. That boy charmin & shouldn't be in anyone's face.

He publicly begged for an apology from JR like a lil ***. He might as well change his last name to Smith. That boy charmin & shouldn't be in anyone's face.

meh you soundin like charlamagne 'wh wh why you aint run up on jr like that???' 'cuz I'm running up on you *****!' 'now is you done or is you finished'

bruh cavs are showing how to beat them. play them tough and rough. dont switch. attack the glad. they're scaried of driving with a ppreasence in the interior. Warriors need a big body back in the paint. and then some scrappy athletic wings willing to play hard defense. These last 2 Ls and shown major patterns. Height and rebounding. You take away their wings, they're just a regular squad.

That pic of McConnell looks ps'd , doesn't even seem real

He spin off Melo then shot it over KP

Last edited:
Just seen Isiah give his jersey to Floyd... respect

Freeze out here !

Sailor Jerry has been it for the past year (2016). Privilege as well but that's a given

Last edited:
lolll lit my guy
Lmao. Were on the same frequency. 
nthat.gif

When ever I see lebron lose a back lie this mid season, I wonder if people started thinking there was something going south with Mike and Bulls ... Only to come back and win it all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom