Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen this Cavs narrative before
Hit an obstacle in the middle of the season, lose a couple games, then go on a hot tear onto the playoffs

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Lmaooo IT did that like that was the last jersey he'd ever have
laugh.gif
He looked so sad to have to give it up
tired.gif

I'm liking this new john wall man

dude really slapped jae crowder like he was his son

shame these kentucky guys go to the worst squads

him and cousins suffering on two ****** teams is just a travesty

Last edited:
Cavs losing back to back :smokin
Gsw lose 2 in a row this thread is on fire with hottakes

Lmaooo IT did that like that was the last jersey he'd ever have :lol:
He looked so sad to have to give it up|I

This like the alternate ending to Above the Rim

Birdie showing up to the Celtics game, uninvited.

'Yo Kyle'

'He-He-Hey birdie'

'I see you doing ya thing Kyle, I aint mad atchu, I always knew you'd make it when I was looking out for you....just remember how you got here'

'Aight Birdie'

'I'll be in touch......oh, one more thing......... lemme get that jersey'

'My jersey? Come on man, they collect these at the end of the night, they gon take this outta my check'

'Aintchu the 80 million dollar man I been hearing about Kyle? Oh..We gotta talk about that too btw.. but another time. Hurry up man, lemme just run that jersey bruh, I'm boutta get up outta here. Lemme get them kicks too.'

'Smile playboi, you made it!'

lol my man money mayweather got lil zeke a bently two years ago. lil zeke should have at least gave him his sneaks too

Last edited:
James Harden is a player I don't get. He is great offensively but defensively I don't understand why he doesn't at least just try. All you have to do is stay in front of your man put your hands up in front of the guy and just try to prevent the guy from scoring. Do any of his coaches tell him to try to play defense. End rant.

dudes only post about hating on bron/cavs but if you call em out on it then you a ********r and caping lmao
the double standards

Starting to think this is kawhi's year for MVP. Only two more losses than GSW and he's hands down the best player on both sides for San antone whereas that's kind of a blur for the dubs. He will join the likes of Dirk nowitzki as MVPs to lose in the first round

Starting to think this is kawhi's year for MVP. Only two more losses than GSW and he's hands down the best player on both sides for San antone whereas that's kind of a blur for the dubs. He will join the likes of Dirk nowitzki as MVPs to lose in the first round

Man wut

Harden got that **** on lock barring a epic collapse (which could happen) which then MVP would go to Russ (which is they don't make the postseason by some chance) then it'll go to Lebby or Durant.

Kiwi ain't winning no damn MVP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom