Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Barkley's job to be critical of NBA players and news around the league. It's his job description to express his opinions, no matter how abrasive they may seem. LeBron's the idiot for going into someone else's pocket and counting their money. Who does that? Sounds incredibly immature and petty to me.

Reporters asked bron what he though of those comments and he goes on to say, well he has to say that stuff because he didn't make enough money in the NBA. It's like he lacks the intellectual propensity to think of something more witty or clever to say.

Lebron needs to chill with more rich people, because I can tell y'all for damn sure--money isn't the only thing rich people think about. At least not the really rich people. But if we want to go there, Lebron isn't even on that level either :lol:
lebron isn't that rich?
he's worth like 400Ms and just signed a billion dollar shoe contract lol
and if that's all you got from the rant then you're dumber than you think bron is

Did Barkley ever criticize Lebron for something not basketball related?
his hairline
That aint even criticism in my eyes. That's tryin to help Bron out.

Come on home Bron

tumblr_nkbj35zfTe1uorxjno1_400.gif

you legit are the worst poster here these days. you bring so much animosity. you're corny as hell. all of your jokes are buns. You never post any substance, ever. You never have anything to add to any conversation besides sick ducking. You're a pest. A gnat. a hair bump. Take a long walk g.
damn
LeFreeze :lol:

Barkley been trashing Lebby for a minute and then questioned his competitiveness last week.

Lebby finally defends himself and now he's "soft" and "thin skinned"? :lol:

Haters coming out of the woodwork now. They've been quiet since June

:smokin

If Westbrook said the same thing he'd be an alpha with mamba blood.

Don't have a problem at all with what Bron said.

All fax, b

bron got all this dough but in that mans pocket like wall. Bruh wild insecure.

who cares if barkley squandered his bread and has to work. Watching games on tnt, especially when he says all the time that he barely watches games and they only working 2 nights a week max...bruh....that might be goat job. foh bron.

Him saying last year the Ariza "was one of the best 3pt shooters in the NBA" and that Harden "being selfish caused Ariza's 3pt % to drop" only confirmed what I already knew about the amount of games he actually watched.

What Barkley said wasnt even that offensive. The only part that might have been to bron is the "not wanting to compete". Thats it. Bron is just mad the Cavs are losing games that they shouldn't. But this happens every year. The Cavs will be all good come play offs, then we will sit here and watch people cry about why Lebron has it so easy to the finals. then when he wins it again, more and more excuses will come. this time it will be "Bron paid the refs man" Let people keep crying who cares.

What bron did was letting that yoppa out, but its still crying, he is just fed up. He could have taken the high road like how he did Klay thompson in the finals. :rofl:

you legit are the worst poster here these days. you bring so much animosity. you're corny as hell. all of your jokes are buns. You never post any substance, ever. You never have anything to add to any conversation besides sick ducking. You're a pest. A gnat. a hair bump. Take a long walk g.
damn
LeFreeze :lol:

A+ hahaah that legit made me laugh. repped

:rofl:

What Barkley said wasnt even that offensive. The only part that might have been to bron is the "not wanting to compete". Thats it. Bron is just mad the Cavs are losing games that they shouldn't. But this happens every year. The Cavs will be all good come play offs, then we will sit here and watch people cry about why Lebron has it so easy to the finals. then when he wins it again, more and more excuses will come. this time it will be "Bron paid the refs man" Let people keep crying who cares.

What bron did was letting that yoppa out, but its still crying, he is just fed up. He could have taken the high road like how he did Klay thompson in the finals.
roll.gif
I doubt what bron said was based solely off of barkley's most recent comments. that type of reaction is clearly someone letting go of pent-up animosity. 

he was getting **** off his chest that had been building. no human being on this planet takes the high road 100% of the time. can't fault bron for snapping. 

again...i can name a few of ya'll heroes on here that quite often don't take the high road. we gotta hold all these ****** to the same standards and stop picking and choosing who we champion. 

Last edited:
I doubt what bron said was based solely off of barkley's most recent comments. that type of reaction is clearly someone letting go of pent-up animosity. 

he was getting **** off his chest that had been building. 

You are right, but it took the Cavs taking these small L's for him to release it. Bron could have been said all of this. He is just fed up now.

Just like last year. All will be forgotten when they win again.
All everyone else will do is just keep being triggered.

Last edited:
and thats how you know bron is a woman. pent up anger and buried feelings til you explode when its that time of the month.

bruh was probably just filing feelings away, waiting for his moment,

then one day the reporter says:

'so bron, how are you'

'Fine'

'Grea! So about yo....'

'I just think it's funny how...'

Last edited:
and thats how you know bron is a woman. pent up anger and buried feelings til you explode when its that tie of the month.

bruh was probably just filing feelings away, waiting for his moment,

then one day the reporter says:

'so bron, how are you'

'Fine'

'Great so about yo....'

'I just think it's funny how...'
what was kobe doing when he went to jim gray and *****ed about shaq and phil back in 03? 
Bryant privately warned Jackson, "If [O'Neal] starts saying [unreasonable] things in the press, I'll fire back ... I've had it."
sure sounds like pent up anger to me. 

i guess alot of our superstars are ******* 

Last edited:
what was kobe doing when he went to jim gray and *****ed about shaq and kobe back in 03? 

sure sounds like pent up anger to me. 

i guess alot of our superstars are ******* 
They are tho.. I hold all my favorite to the same standards. I don't ride for bmade dudes. Sorry don't care how much talent you have, if you act like a Ho. I can't f with you.
Kobe a ba To. Sucker punched Samaki Walker on the team bus then declined the offer to take it outside. Ever since I heard that story I don't f with Kobe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom