Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All tree o em here at the same time...

rs_560x315-130613143858-henryccape.gif

:rofl:

Probably bumping Nivea loudly in a Kia

no ps'd pics of lebron on woody (from toy story) emerge yet? 

if i knew how to ps, wouldve been on that already 

Thing is this is legit one of the very few maybe only times that Chuck has been critical of Bron from a basketball perspective. So I don't get why he would have pent up frustration with him in particular. Now Skip I can see.

They are tho.. I hold all my favorite to the same standards. I don't ride for bmade dudes. Sorry don't care how much talent you have, if you act like a Ho. I can't f with you.
Kobe a ba To. Sucker punched Samaki Walker on the team bus then declined the offer to take it outside. Ever since I heard that story I don't f with Kobe.
wait what?
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

These are the same dudes who fav player went and snitched to the police about his own teammate cheating on his wife and paying females for abortions. Same dude who cried to get traded to another team because the Lakers kept losing, same dude who lost a 3-1 lead to the suns in the playoffs and played it off like it like it wasnt his fault. Same dude who ran the most dominant player on earth at the time off of his team, Yet they have the nerve to talk about other people's team and their fav players.

No wonder all they do is take L's now.
Bottom of the west for a reason. Now they running to other teams hoping and praying they beat the cavs.
Well that 3-1 lead stung hard I know.

Last edited:
Thing is this is legit one of the very few maybe only times that Chuck has been critical of Bron from a basketball perspective. So I don't get why he would have pent up frustration with him in particular. Now Skip I can see.
nah chuck been taking shots at bron for a minute
he called him a punk for going to miami
said bron would never ever be top 5
other stuff too
i don't think dudes take skip serious that's why they never get mad

nah chuck been taking shots at bron for a minute
he called him a punk for going to miami
said bron would never ever be top 5
other stuff too
i don't think dudes take skip serious that's why they never get mad

Video? Quotes? Everyone and their mama called Bron a punk for going to Miami and how he went about doing it.

Last edited:
Don't see the shots at his legacy, but thanks for the link. Your own personal top 5 is not a shot though in my opinion. Much of the rest was valid criticism and in bounds from a basketball perspective and echoed by others so again why only go at Charles.
:lol:

you're damned if you, damned if you don't as an athlete. 

whole world can line up and take shots at you and the few times you clap back, all of a sudden that's a sign of "weakness" or you should have "taken the high road".

**** that. everyone's entitled to let that yoppa off every now and then. 

even if bron didn't go the personal route, he's a way better basketball player than chuck ever was :lol:
chuck also tried to form a super team and failed so idk why he's so adamant against bron forming his

Wasn't it the end of King James in the 2016 regular season when the warriors were washing everyone? We all know how that turned out. Looks like Stephen A Smith is out to get those ratings up ever since Undisputed came to town :rofl:

For 2 seasons everyone was saying Lebrons time was done, then he came and snatched Curry soul in the NBA finals and took the NBA back from him. :rofl:

The only people who are scared are them scary Laker fans who cant stand Bron winning.

Last time their team was even relevant in the playoffs...

View media item 2007893

L

Last edited:
Pelicans need to beat toronto tonight..cant be falling too many games behind with ASW right round the corner.i got faith in the squad we beat two top 3 teams in one week cleveland n spurs..lets get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom