Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always interested to see how guys like Lebron will do post NBA-career. From the public eye, his team (and himself) have a done an amazing job throughout his career. No major lawsuits, criminal cases, etc. Only makes me think he's going to be at the top post career.

only on here will somebody try to explain why being a billionaire "isn't that rich". 32 year old athlete and we gotta go find tycoons to compare him to in order to justify why he isn't "that rich". 

sure you can name all of these ************* with mega billions but the list of ************* on this planet that are billionaires is MUCH smaller than the list of people who aren't.

You'd be surprised

I'm always interested to see how guys like Lebron will do post NBA-career. From the public eye, his team (and himself) have a done an amazing job throughout his career. No major lawsuits, criminal cases, etc. Only makes me think he's going to be at the top post career.

Lebron certainly has shown interest in his post-career. And has participated in some ventures outside of basketball as well. But it remains to be seen where he'll make his "REAL" money.

nah thats definitely not it
youre reaching a bit 

much like the man youre trying to defend

nah undisputed>>>>>>> first take now.
I don't need to defend anyone, Bron defends himself. Just keep being mad that he is winning and your fav team isn't .
Now to reach for something else

only on here will somebody try to explain why being a billionaire "isn't that rich". 32 year old athlete and we gotta go find tycoons to compare him to in order to justify why he isn't "that rich". 

sure you can name all of these ************* with mega billions but the list of ************* on this planet that are billionaires is MUCH smaller than the list of people who aren't.
You'd be surprised
roll.gif

i'd love to watch you sit up and try to explain to me how there are more billionaires on this earth than non-billionaires but just the premise alone is enough for me to laugh at. thanks. 

Be richer than 99.9% people on this planter and have people say you're not that rich brehs

LeBron is NOT part of the 1% no matter what you may think/believe

:rofl:

i'd love to watch you sit up and try to explain to me how there are more billionaires on this earth than non-billionaires but just the premise alone is enough for me to laugh at. thanks. 

My bad. Didn't mean it in that way. Meant to say, there are more billionaires than we may think. Of course there aren't more billionaires than non-billionaires. That doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:

He's definitely going to be eating out here.

I think he'll eventually be more wealthy than Jordan and probably the richest black man in America.

I get what Hank is saying considering what field he's in. :lol:

It's not crazy thinking, even though I can see it the other way as well.

I think its just depends on how wealth is defined. You can say Lebron is a wealthy basketball player. But, can you say he's a wealthy individual when comparing him to others in the billionaire class? No. Its just subjective.

Last edited:

I think he'll eventually be more wealthy than Jordan and probably the richest black man in America.

Oprah is around $3b, but i'm not sure if that's liquid or not. Probably the ladder. But in anycase, Lebron certainly has a shot.

I think its just depends on how wealth is defined. You can say Lebron is a wealthy basketball player. But, can you say he's a wealthy individual when comparing him to others in the billionaire class? No. Its just subjective.
no clue why he's comparing lebron to those dudes when we were talking lebron vs barkley tho

I think its just depends on how wealth is defined.

This was my sentiment exactly. As I've said many times already. It's subjective.

Lebron certainly has shown interest in his post-career. And has participated in some ventures outside of basketball as well. But it remains to be seen where he'll make his "REAL" money.

He's dabbled in TV production I think and I know he has his hand in blaze pizza I believe.

I see him doing the sports management thing as well.

Oprah is around $3b, but i'm not sure if that's liquid or not. Probably the ladder. But in anycase, Lebron certainly has a shot.

Didn't know Oprah was a black man.

Pretty sure it's Robert Smith, who has like 2.5 billion.

Last edited:

nah thats definitely not it
youre reaching a bit 

much like the man youre trying to defend
nah undisputed>>>>>>> first take now.
I don't need to defend anyone, Bron defends himself. Just keep being mad that he is winning and your fav team isn't .
Now to reach for something else
i see that avy of yours reflects you in more ways than 1

talks about tv show ratings, than mentions my team  when the convo is about neither

ok, im reaching.

run along man 

no clue why he's comparing lebron to those dudes when we were talking lebron vs barkley tho

Dude, I'm saying LeBron has no right to even bring up cash because: A) it's in bad taste and B) He's not that rich to be talking about money.

It's not like I said he it's wrong of him to do that because he's richer. Jeez man, I wish you the best in life.

let's rewind how we got to this topic in the first place.

a few folks using some weird *** logic managed to interpret lebron taking a shot at the idea of chuck having to still work...as lebron saying "i made more money than you".

Agreed,wouldn't be surprised at all if he became a Billionaire by 40 now that Nike's started retroing his kicks too

Agreed,wouldn't be surprised at all if he became a Billionaire by 40 now that Nike's started retroing his kicks too

Doesn't matter if Nike retroes his sneakers. Only thing that matters is if he has equity in Nike and/or the sales.

The reported $ 1 billion deal suggests it may not have been an equity deal.

Pretty sure it's Rober Smith, who has like 2.5 billion.

I understand you meant man, but I wanted to compare Oprah for reference. Smith is close with $2.5.

Last edited:
I'm certain he does or has something set up for him with Nike after that mega, billion dollar extension he signed last year :lol:

Pretty sure it's Rober Smith, who has like 2.5 billion.

He's richer than Bob Johnson?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom