Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always interested to see how guys like Lebron will do post NBA-career. From the public eye, his team (and himself) have a done an amazing job throughout his career. No major lawsuits, criminal cases, etc. Only makes me think he's going to be at the top post career.

He's definitely going to be eating out here.

I think he'll eventually be more wealthy than Jordan and probably the richest black man in America.
richer than Rob Smith? Mmm idk. Earning billions is insanely insanely difficult. Deeper than just investments in most cases.

:lol: At where this has gone.

I'll jump in and say that the last 18 months have totally opened my eyes to how people look at the word "rich". It's very circle dependent.

bae shook ones

popcorn-reaction-gifs.gif

Last edited:
The Bron and Wade bromance is cringeworthy at this point. Can't wait until they retire.

i see that avy of yours reflects you in more ways than 1
talks about tv show ratings, than mentions my team  when the convo is about neither

ok, im reaching.
run along man 
Yea I see you getting upset about me mentioning your team. It's ok man can't win em all.
Go have a seat boy. You'll be alright.

Going at bron is the new wave for 2017 lolll. Dudes not feeling his vibe. The turn is real. The truth is coming out. People finally seeing what us 'haters' been saying for years.

Literally nobody even brings up that Cleveland chip for the 3-1 comeback except corny bron stans. Most analysts and players say warriors choked and gave the series away. They lost more than the cavs won.

I love it. :smokin

Last edited:
I don't expect many people here to understand.

I guess you're among those ultra billionaire circles huh?

"I don't expect many people here to understand" is a cop-out. He's trying to make himself seem more enigmatic and intelligent when his statement was just idiotic.

$1.4 billion is a lot of money no matter who you are, FOH with that nonsense.

Last edited:
Going at bron is the new wave for 2017 lolll. Dudes not feeling his vibe. The turn is real. The truth is coming out. People finally seeing what us 'haters' been saying for years.

Literally nobody even brings up that Cleveland chip for the 3-1 comeback except corny bron stans. Most analysts and players say warriors choked and gave the series away. They lost more than the cavs won.

I love it. :smokin

Literally everyone brings it up :lol: :lol: you want it to be one way so bad when it isn't

it's like me saying a dude that makes 6 figures isn't that rich because there's people with more money than him

"I don't expect many people here to understand" is a cop-out. He's trying to make himself seem more enigmatic and intelligent when his statement was just idiotic.

$1.4 billion is a lot of money no matter who you are, FOH.

Sure, it is. To most people. Yes, it is.

But to others, not so much.

My ***** Hank taking hating to new unforeseen levels.You're an inspiration to us all.

Don't listen to @Hank Scorpio he's full of ****  The top 1% annual income is like $400k a year.  Lebron makes like $80 mil a year
laugh.gif
Anytime there's caping to be done, you're there. I admire your dedication to your craft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom