Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to reporters on hand, Brown grew increasingly frustrated last Saturday and eventually told the assembled media he wasn’t going to answer any more questions about “Joel dancing” and urged them to “ask Bryan” instead.

110% tells me that Colangelo is making Embiid sit these games

According to reporters on hand, Brown grew increasingly frustrated last Saturday and eventually told the assembled media he wasn’t going to answer any more questions about “Joel dancing” and urged them to “ask Bryan” instead.

Welp

Anyone else think Kerr is gonna troll Russ during the ASG and have him play with the other 4 Dub players at once haha :pimp: :rofl:

Last edited:

It's for the best.

laugh.gif
@ John Wallet

Everytime
roll.gif

Anyone else think Kerr is gonna troll Russ during the ASG and have him play with the other 4 Dub players at once haha
pimp.gif
roll.gif
Oh he will.

This is why I can't consider Russ/KD for MVP, or even the West winning.

Last edited:
Kurt Helin ‏@basketballtalk
Bradley Beal on Carmelo Anthony making All-Star game: ‘The process of it does not make sense’

Real Talk

:lol: @ John Wallet

Everytime:rofl:
Oh he will.
This is why I can't consider Russ/KD for MVP, or even the West winning.

They probably can finally squash all the hype going around their beef kinda like how Shaq and Kobe did it when the were co mvp that one year

Ima be really pissed if they hold Embiid out of next Friday's home game against the Wizards that I'll be at. It's the first game after All Star break, not a back to back, he'll be going on basically a month of rest after that game against the Rockets that he had a season high in....there is zero reason for him to not play that game unless you really wanna piss off fans that paid extra for those tickets because of the chatter of BOTH Simmons and Embiid playing that game

It's strange to me how Philly fans demonize colangelo for doing the same things they praise Hinkie for

No...most of us were annoyed when Embiid was doing 360 windmills in warmups before the games midway through last year too. At some point the bubble wrap needs to be taken off these guys.

Last edited:
It's strange to me how Philly fans demonize colangelo for doing the same things they praise Hinkie for

No...most of us were annoyed when Embiid was doing 360 windmills in warmups before the games midway through last year too. At some point the bubble wrap needs to be taken off these guys.

owners and GMs probably seen what happened with greg oden and brandron roy and said **** it, that aint happenin with my #1 pick

owners and GMs probably seen what happened with greg oden and brandron roy and said **** it, that aint happenin with my #1 pick
if it's meant to happen it's going to happen.

Coddling these dudes isn't changing a thing. B Roy and Oden would of had the same problems.

Last edited:
I posted this in the Sixers thread but I'll post it on here too

Simmons has been busting his *** on the court at the practice facility and in the gym til 2AM some nights from the stories on his snap and IG stories. They aren't letting him do that if he still has a broke ******* foot. I believe none of this.

you guys not just sixers fans have been in denial about these reported injuries

is it just insecurities on you guys parts or has the tin foil hats spilled over to the nba thread?

just cuz u injured dont mean u dont wanna go out and dance ask andrew bynum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom