Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i may be late to the NBA thread but it's rare that I ever read CP3 related slander. not that he deserves it, but it's surprising to see folx mentioning "choke" and CP3 in recent posts.

with the amount of slander steph, russ, and harden get from time to time, i'm shocked CP3 aint in the mix more often

Hi. My Name is Ricerocket1 and i will be driving the playoffs CP3 Choke Slander Bus.

you guys not just sixers fans have been in denial about these reported injuries

is it just insecurities on you guys parts or has the tin foil hats spilled over to the nba thread?

just cuz u injured dont mean u dont wanna go out and dance ask andrew bynum

Do you realize this "torn meniscus/bone bruise" is something Embiid happened the game before he played against the Rockets on national TV where he dunked on Nene first play of the game and had a career high in points? Where he ran full court to block a Harden dunk out of the rim then grabbed the rebound, took it coast to coast, crossed over, backed down Nene and made a hook shot in this man's face? He also had a series where he scored 10 points in like one minute in the third quarter of that game.

And then afterwards he said the knee wasn't even bothering him at all and he felt "great."

He's fine. He's still been training and practicing at the practice facility every damn day.

Last edited:
:rofl:
its funny cause he's the one with the bias, not you

"I don't want to talk about how I hate the clippers with people that like the clippers. No biases"

Exactly. :lol:

He forgot he posted all this not long ago

http://niketalk.com/t/654406/offici...ar-contest-predictions/20400_20#post_27086043

Nothing wrong with hating the Clippers, but can't type all that and then pretend you're impartial.

Reactions: HIM
You take that pic with a RAZR b
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shaq and Chuck had Kawhi as the second best player in the league behind Bron :nerd: EJ had him 3rd and Kenny had him 4th :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom