Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[thread="654406"]Official 2016 2017 Nba Season Thread Por Sas And Mil Lac On Espn Westbrook With 25 12 19 Is He The Mvp/62640_40#post_27734476Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardens beard  

I hope thats not the plan. That's gonna backfire like a mutha****** when Memphis passes them and they have to play the warriors.
[/thread]
They probaby want the Warriors

[thread="654406"]Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardens beard 

I hope thats not the plan. That's gonna backfire like a mutha****** when Memphis passes them and they have to play the warriors.

[/thread]
They probaby want the Warriors

Doubt that. Dubs are 3-0 against them this season including that 46 pt beat down and are on like a 10 game winning streak against them

Last edited:
They were completely irrelevant to the discussion, is why.

It'd be like you and I discussing Church and somebody comes in and says man I love the Museum, and one of us saying the Museum is pointless.

Sure the Museum has uses, it not pointless, it's pointless to the convo.

He posted those to prove CP3 wasn't washed.
He said I called CP washed.
I never called him washed.
I simply said something else entirely, the numbers were completely irrelevant

Last edited:
Didn't know if I should have put this in this thread or the NBA Draft thread

But damn this dude has improved his mid-range game man.

I'm gonna need LMA to step up when playoffs come, I really thought he would play better. Damn cement block feet of his.

giphy.gif

White Gordon Hayward has been too fun to watch this year man.

My dawg been shinning [emoji]10024[/emoji][emoji]10024[/emoji][emoji]10024[/emoji][emoji]10024[/emoji] :pimp:

Zo.gif.

He's still not winning it. Especially when guys around him are having career years. Does he have something to do with it? Sure. But let's not act like Brad Billionaire isn't healthy for the first time ever. Or Otto Horry isn't having a career year either.

He's not Magic Harden. He's not Westbrook. he's not T1000

Need a translation

Now your a Wizards fan? :lol: This guy wants to be Meth soooo bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom