Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

If the Kings somehow recover from the Boogie trade with a nice young core and Nawlins struggle during Boogie's tenure, I'm going to be crine.

WCS been looking good as of late too.

Buddy
Skal
WCS

:pimp:

Last edited:
If the Kings somehow recover from the Boogie trade with a nice young core and Nawlins struggle during Boogie's tenure, I'm going to be crine.

Dog, I would have to eat a massive amount of crow. :lol:

I will say that Skal/WCS frontcourt already looks promising on both ends.

If they can get Fultz then Vivek and Vlade been playing the long con.

Last edited:

Fultz
Buddy

Skal
WCS

:x

Kings may find a way to mess it up though :lol:

The Klaw averages in March:

31.3ppg
7.1rpg
4.3apg
2.4spg
48 / 39 / 90

trying to make that final mvp push

WCS been looking good as of late too.

Buddy
Skal
WCS

:pimp:

Some of us called this as soon as the trade went down..

I hoop every week by the way

Last edited:
Some of us called this as soon as the trade went down..

I hoop every week by the way

:lol:

Yea, I didn't think the Kings were in too bad of shape considering they weren't even in great shape with Boogie in the first place.

I'm a recipient of being "fleeced" in a trade only for it to work out in the long run (the Pau to LA trade). It seems like New Orleans will miss the playoffs this year, so Year 1 will probably be a minor failure. The pressure will be on in Year 2 with it being Boogie's contract year.

When you consider that they gave up all their assets to get boogie and then you look at the landscape of free agents, it's hard to imagine that team improving next season. And they could feasibly get worse if jrue leaves. They've won a total of 1 game with boogie active since the deal.

Last edited:

Fultz
Buddy

Skal
WCS

:x

Kings may find a way to mess it up though :lol:

The Klaw averages in March:

31.3ppg
7.1rpg
4.3apg
2.4spg
48 / 39 / 90

trying to make that final mvp push
I don't even care about the MVP anymore, I'm just glad to see this guy become the player I always thought he would be.

Stop it :lol:. I'm literally leading the league in hot take percentage. I posted all my predictions the other day and y'all were quiet as a church mouse. Y'all just love to hate and hate to love is all

Last edited:
When you consider that they gave up all their assets to get boogie and then you look at the landscape of free agents, it's hard to imagine that team improving next season. And they could feasibly get worse if jrue leaves. They've won a total of 1 game with boogie active since the deal.

About $20M a year invested into E'Twuan Moore and Solomon Hill too.

Stop it :lol:. I'm literally leading the league in hot take percentage. I posted all my predictions the other day and y'all were quiet as a church mouse. Y'all just love to hate and hate to love is all

My G you're like 0-8 on Laker hot takes alone. But I'll give you your props when you get it right and so far it's been Mudiay and the Kings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom