Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My G you're like 0-8 on Laker hot takes alone. But I'll give you your props when you get it right and so far it's been Mudiay and the Kings.

:stoneface: . Your conditioning is poor and that jumper looking shaky bruh

Stop.

I hoop. My form is text book. At 32, my first step is still lethal. I've got 88 overall craftiness.

I got youngins getting D1 scholarships. I've helped NBA players improve. I'm tired of being humble and I'm tired of being low key.

My G you're like 0-8 on Laker hot takes alone. But I'll give you your props when you get it right and so far it's been Mudiay and the Kings.

Stop.

I hoop. My form is text book. At 32, my first step is still lethal. I've got 88 overall craftiness.

I got youngins getting D1 scholarships. I've helped NBA players improve. I'm tired of being humble and I'm tired of being low key.

I will give ya weak *** buckets b. Go wash your face.

Last edited:

Stop.

I will give ya weak *** buckets b. Go wash your face.

You're too busy refreshing your PayPal account to see if awwsome paid you.

raw

Addict you might actually hoop for the simple fact you didn't get tender anus at my accusation. Still not in my class but game recognize game

leemelone coach use to tell him to stay in the paint
if he took more than 2 dribbles he took him out
basically was a waterboy with a jersey

jazz gonna put hands all over the cavs tonight. Their defense is so damn good.

White Paul George>>>>>>>>>>>>>>leebrawn #6

I knew he was done. (Wade)

He didn't feel like playing anyway.

I still don't see how the injury occurred.

Dude is ready to fish.

I knew he was done. (Wade)
He didn't feel like playing anyway.

I still don't see how the injury occurred.
Dude is ready to fish.

i think he just doesnt wanna play with the bulls anymore lol. and since they arent making playoffs, no point in just wasting more time.

Wade already had the South of France trip planned, he don't give a **** about this season anymore. :lol:

I feel him though, this is a guy that has to get his body worked on at minimum 5 hours a day during the season just to be able to play.

Why put meaningless mileage on at this point when you're a HOF'er who is still trying to continue their career and hopefully contribute to a playoff team.

Last edited:
Wade gave up on the season when that **** with Rondo started going down

Dude's gonna opt out and become a Cav next year :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom