Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Utah for sure.

I'd face Utah, I like them now no doubt, they're solid but too many injuries throughout the season and plus don't know how well they'd mesh in the playoffs because it seems like their lineup is mad inconsistent due to the injuries they've sustained throughout, and this is a preemptive Thurl Bailey and Mark Eaton ain't walking through that door

Utah for sure.
I'd face Utah, I like them now no doubt, they're solid but too many injuries throughout the season and plus don't know how well they'd mesh in the playoffs because it seems like their lineup is mad inconsistent due to the injuries they've sustained throughout, and this is a preemptive Thurl Bailey and Mark Eaton ain't walking through that door
Nobody scores in bunches on that team.

It's like Old School Basketball.

**** that OKC was doing 6-7 games ago.

I'd hate to try and keep up with Houston.

LAC, I think they would help OKC beat them before they'd beat OKC

Last edited:
Russ dragging this squad to 5th in the West should make him the MVP in my opinion. Media not giving it to anyone besides Harden though. Make up for the year that they gave it to Steph. Too much bs politics

2na1a9f.png

Last edited:
Westbrook is an idiot for those comments he made about Curry yesterday. Who's he? Only the back to back and reigning unanimous winner of the award in question, ya dumb ****

also i see Jokic is Nt' new hype sensation ya'll never wanna allow someone to actually earn their position in the league. as someone who has Jokic on his Fantasy he was average as hell for the first 20+ games of the season, Nurkic got traded he's def picked up his play, but suddenly he deserves a All NBA spot this year for playing on an under .500 8th seed?

you don't suddenly earn those honors for putting up good numbers for 75% of your season on a below average team.

I got in about 6 hours, then went to the office got off some orders and scheduled a few jobs, came home and mowed the lawn, took a crap then cut my hair, took a shower all before you even woke up bruh....

My day was productive and over before you even brushed your toofs....
YOu mad?

View media item 2369832

a-friend a-friend is drunk. That post above is a mess. Ha ha ha
i'm still actually really rattled that dwade got old on me man. like, i know age wise, it feels like every time i turn around he's having a birthday, but he's still been pretty smooth. His performance in the playoffs last year were hella appreciated. I still remember young flash so much. It's wild that it's coming to an end.

Despite what yall think, idk if the nba is in good enough hands. Bron is going on 33 bro. He on his way out too. melo just about gone. dirk leaving. truth leaving. Vc got, meh, 9 yrs left and he's outta there. Curry just turned 29.

russ finnna be 29 too. kd too. harden 28 i think. looks 34.

Look at the young stars. Giannis. KAT. Jabari may be done. Kawhi 26. PG 26, but he's basically no different than rudy gay and danny granger.

Who will be the next super duper star? The ultra elite. Not just on the court. Superstar status is bigger than just hoop skills.

kyrie 24. has the game and the charisma. He might have next bro. Can't root for him til bron leaves doh. Bruh gotta hur up

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Westbrook is an idiot for those comments he made about Curry yesterday. Who's he? Only the back to back and reigning unanimous winner of the award in question, ya dumb ****
That is how you took it?

In short, it doesn't matter what Steph says, not like he has a vote.

So Westbrook is saying, who cares who Steph endorses as the MVP.

The same ppl who are amazed that steph averaged 30ppg in 34 min are not impressed with Russ averaging 32 and a triple double in 34 min

That's hyperbole. No one isn't impressed. They generally see it as kind of cheap. Not to mention Steph was astronomically more efficient on 10% less usage and his team won 73 games

How isba Triple Double cheap? Aren't they 26-6 (don't know the exact record) when he gets one of these "cheap" triple doubles?

31 10 and 10 for an entire season. The season where everyone expected him to falter because KD was gone. Everyone counted this man out and here he is producing but you guys got to still discredit him.

Who thought HE would falter when KD left? Nobody ever doubted that Westbrook would do HIS thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom