Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
but seriously denver has a way deeper team
murray > dunn
harris > rush
barton > lance
wilson chandler is slightly worse than wiggy
plumlee = dieng
bootyiay > tyus
also denver has gallo
stop it :smh:

Last edited:
You can't say you have earn an all NBA honor and then say Kat is better when he hasn't had a better season.

NT hates per 36 numbers but you have to use them when comparing the two Jok is only playing 28 mpg

Jok 21/13/6/1/1
Kat 24/12/3/1

Jokic has better advanced numbers. Jokic's team is in the playoff hunt. No one picked the Nuggets to do anything and here they are

Who would then go on to be traded for Terrence Ross
roll.gif
 Idk why this got me. +1 sir

jokic's team is in the playoff hunt because he has a better team
jokic's plays 28mpg because he can't stay out of foul trouble
stop skewing things to his benefit lol
y'all also were putting KP over KAT too :smh:
put some respek on my young boul name

Last edited:
You can't say you have earn an all NBA honor and then say Kat is better when he hasn't had a better season.

NT hates per 36 numbers but you have to use them when comparing the two Jok is only playing 28 mpg

Jok 21/13/6/1/1
Kat 24/12/3/1

Jokic has better advanced numbers. Jokic's team is in the playoff hunt. No one picked the Nuggets to do anything and here they are
addict you my dude and all but KAT > Joker. Joker looks like he is about to die from exhaustion. I was watching them play the clips last night and they won me like $500 but man he always looked tired.

jokic's team is in the playoff hunt because he has a better team
jokic's plays 28mpg because he can't stay out of foul trouble
stop skewing things to his benefit lol

Both average 3 fouls a game.

Minnesota is more top heavy and Denver is deeper. Remember Minnesota had 3 guys averaging 20 ppg and Rubio in the fold. But let's not act like the Nuggets aren't starting a 5'8" 37 year old PG.

While still in the Kat>Jokic majority, did not see Nuggets competing for an 8th spot regardless of how bad the bottom west is. Good step up for them

But per 36 when his stamina and propensity for foul trouble won't allow him to do that.

Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif

Jok 21/13/6/1/1
Kat 24/12/3/1

Man please that dude ain't on Towns level.

Jokic is my guy, but I definitely wouldn't put him over KAT right now.

Jokic def needs to work on his defense and conditioning. People have already mentioned it here that he looks exhausted at times. Sometime last month he had a mini-slump due to fatigue/exhaustion. A couple years back he said he used to drink ≈3L of Coca-Cola every day.

From Reddit. Jokers stat line in March

20p/12.5r/6.3a on 68% shooting and 72% TS with a 133 offensive rating.

Anybody that says this dude doesn't deserve consideration for all NBA is hating. Point blank

Sidebar- whatever happened with that 2k showdown between the washed all stars aka Paul pierce and Vince carter aka erupt and bhz :nerd:

From Reddit. Jokers stat line in March

20p/12.5r/6.3a on 68% shooting and 72% TS with a 133 offensive rating.

Anybody that says this dude doesn't deserve consideration for all NBA is hating. Point blank

He's not better than Gasol, Boogie, or KAT. They have those 1st, 2nd, and 3rd team spots on lock. He's in the next tier with DJ, Drummond.

I'm willing to recognize that people have outlandish views, what i don't recognize is, what outside of them not liking a players personality would drive someone to say a player putting up historic numbers that benefit his team EXTREMELY is doing it cheaply.

There's no basis to saying it that way. If he was doing this and it's too the detriment of the team then sure but it's CLEARLY not that. If someone wants to say the numbers are inflated due to the style and system they play, then okay i could see that. Thing with that is there may be only 3-4 players that you could put in the same system and generate the results he's getting.

We could say Lebrons numbers are inflated because he always has the ball and is surrounded by shooters, it would be a dumb argument because it's in your teams best interest to have that setup. The same exact thing can be said for Harden.

when you have an elite Defensive Rim protector, the defensive scheme usually is built to pull the ballhandler towards that rim protector, with that comes more blocked shots.... are those blocks invalid because the gameplan gives him more opportunities to block?

I agree, just understand the other side [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom