Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing this is the center pool to pick 3

KAT

Gobert

Gasol

DJ

Jokic

Cousins

I don't think they should require a center on these teams. Should just be best 15 overall

The bucks are competing for a playoff spot and are currently in 7th

Davis/ boogie/ Kat are all great players on trash teams. Winning is still important at least to me

They aren't winning though. Bucks & Nuggets are under .500.

If you don't think kat should be all nba over jokic, should you also think russ shouldn't win mvp over kawhi/harden?

otto >>> giannis
otto is on the 3rd seeded team
I mean that's how he wants to look at it so you ain't wrong.
No, he's taking the entire picture into account.

Mudiay's usage and Jokic's limited mins & usage for the first month of the season are the only reason the Nuggets are still several games under .500 as of right now.

They've been playing several games above .500 for the last 90 days (i.e most of the season) w/ him in the lineup at higher usage, during which he has led them in the 3 major categories with sterling efficiency.

That's why otto & giannis doesn't work. You're exclusively looking at team record, which is not what we're doing here.

kat is hurt by playing with wiggins and lavine
denver also has a way deeper team and more veterans
I would expect them to have a better record

Oh, I know someone who would.
Pau's season is on par with Jokic's? :lol:

Oh brother.

Never said that, i'm just stating how Stupid per 36 minutes are when you don't take into account the factors of why the player doesn't play more minutes.

Also I didn't here a SINGULAR soul ask for Pau to make an all NBA team last year.

Pau's ACTUAL #'s on a 42-40 team

31 min 17, 11 & 4 with 2 blocks on 47/35/80

Now take into account you also didn't have Gobert or Kat fighting for these spots.... This is extremely similar to what Jokic is doing for the Nuggets this year..... but he should supplant himself into an all NBA team this year?

KAT plays on the youngest team in the league...Denver has guys like Gallo, Chandler, Faried and jameer who's old as dirt but their combined experience >>> tyus/dunn/bazz

And let's not forget Barton and Plumlee

Can you post KATs #s for us on each of those months :nerd:

KAT:
Jan-25/13/4
Feb-28/13/2
Mar-27/13/2

KAT has been better every month and this entire year. He's not asked to facilitate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom