Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I know someone who would.
Pau's season is on par with Jokic's? :lol:

Oh brother.

Never said that, i'm just stating how Stupid per 36 minutes are when you don't take into account the factors of why the player doesn't play more minutes.

Also I didn't here a SINGULAR soul ask for Pau to make an all NBA team last year.

Pau's ACTUAL #'s on a 42-40 team

31 min 17, 11 & 4 with 2 blocks on 47/35/80

Now take into account you also didn't have Gobert or Kat fighting for these spots.... This is extremely similar to what Jokic is doing for the Nuggets this year..... but he should supplant himself into an all NBA team this year?

No, it's not really similar. Pau's season last year wasn't comparable to Jokic's season this year either. Why are we comparing a guy who shot 47% last year to a guy who's shooting 59% this year?

(I'd use TS% but people yell at me when I do that.)

Similar usage rates, one guy in a completely different stratosphere as far as efficiency. And Pau was the 2nd/3rd option, Jokic is doing that as the best player on his team. Not to mention Jokic's passing is as good as we've seen from a big in a long time.

C7It6_qU8AAmI2M.jpg

Kevin Durant‏Verified account 
 Treatment and inspirational potatoes. Thanks, whoever you are.

Derrick Rose is among the half-dozen worst defenders among all full-time starters. He's either lazy, clueless, or both. The Knicks should not re-sign him unless his market collapses into nothingness.

But but 17 & 4 though! In what world is that not a good season?!

Russ gonna stay alpha. Everyone in the league trying to be friends we have no rivalries. Bestbrook don't care what anyone says just bring it on the court!

Fans getting soft like Gasol and Lebae these days.

your avy :smokin

repped. 2 killers probably talking about the bodies they've caught.

You can't say you have earn an all NBA honor and then say Kat is better when he hasn't had a better season.

NT hates per 36 numbers but you have to use them when comparing the two Jok is only playing 28 mpg

Jok 21/13/6/1/1
Kat 24/12/3/1

Jokic has better advanced numbers. Jokic's team is in the playoff hunt. No one picked the Nuggets to do anything and here they are
The computers and calculators liked the Nuggets before the season!

The computers liked us to make the playoffs..But we younger than any team in the league.... at least players who actually play minutes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom