Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic Jokic wasn't really playing at the beginning of the season for whatever reason.

I'm happy we're having this discussion..I've believe in the young gawd Jokic since day 1 :pimp: . I'm glad people are finally taking notice. But I'm still taking KAT over him :lol: :pimp:

Magic Jokic wasn't really playing at the beginning of the season for whatever reason.

I'm happy we're having this discussion..I've believe in the young gawd Jokic since day 1 :pimp: . I'm glad people are finally taking notice. But I'm still taking KAT over him :lol: :pimp:
i've literally seen jokic > kat
kp > kat
embiid > kat
dudes probably would say turner > kat
everybody wants the young god's spot

i've literally seen jokic > kat
kp > kat
embiid > kat
dudes probably would say turner > kat
everybody wants the young god's spot
:lol: yeah it's what happens when you're the #1 pick. Everyone gets compared to you.. KAT already so good people hate him...Wait til he reaches his prime :wow: the hate will be too damn high :rofl: :pimp:

Jokic was never awful, Malone just played him out of position, benched him, and yanked his minutes around before finally realizing he's Denver's best player. He also had some games where he had to sit after picking up dumb fouls.

They were off in a lot of places. Wizards already have over 38 wins.

The Magic with 38 wins though. Ha ha ha

They probably underestimated coaching, Brooks is light years ahead of wittman.[/quote]

Offensively yeah. Wittman had them boys playing defense. I liked Randy as our coach. He got the most out of those teams.

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/nballaccess[/URL]"]
Klay Thompson returns from 1-game suspension for possession of Marijuana, and drops 43 points.

(via @nballaccess) [emoji]128514[/emoji]pic.twitter.com/WINc7eYcTR

[/quote]

Killa Klay :smokin

makes perfect sense why he seems to always be in a daze. Boy probs got that medi card now. Prolly blows that loud before every game these days.

Last edited:
NOBODY thought OKC would miss playoffs

Vegas
ESPN
Tony Durant

could've gone either way honestly. I mean they lost KD AND Serge. Two of their biggest scorers next to Russ. It's totally practical to figure they've might've missed. they were in 8th place for a while. Plus say russ isn't the T-1000 series. Say he's weak *** T-800. Say he couldn't do the triple dub sprees like he does. It's entirely possible to say they wouldn't be as good. And coming into the season, we didn't foresee this historic run. I mean he got like what, 17 of them thangs last year, and that was with getting legitimate help every night. He's damn near dragging these boys like 'just married' cans.

also i see Jokic is Nt' new hype sensation ya'll never wanna allow someone to actually earn their position in the league. as someone who has Jokic on his Fantasy he was average as hell for the first 20+ games of the season, Nurkic got traded he's def picked up his play, but suddenly he deserves a All NBA spot this year for playing on an under .500 8th seed?

you don't suddenly earn those honors for putting up good numbers for 75% of your season on a below average team.
Start all over.

I won't even say anything else, I'm sure you got flamed and explained on this as the page moved on.

I'm going to go ahead and read the rest of todays post.

Cheerio

KAT has been better than Jokic all season but #tripledoubles
Remember when I said Jokic > Kat and you almost murdered me?
laugh.gif

I was comparing _____to Kat because he was the barometer and you had Had it
roll.gif

His team has been trash with allegedly better coaching and more talented teammates. Yet the twolves are trash

Jokic >>> kat
No way jose

Denver is has more talent than any team in the NBA

And real quick in regard to Jokic ( I was going to catch up on the entire thread first in hopes that someone would address this but they didn't so)

Anyway, Jokic isn't only at 28mpg because he can't stay out of foul trouble.

He plays 30 like clockwork and if it's 24 or so it's because Denver has blown the team out, not Jokic foul trouble.

He has some foul tendencies early in the season but that was from being jerked around by Malone and out or rhythm and being out of shape.

Point is, Jokic doesn't average 35mpg like Kat because he played under 20 for alot of the first 1/4 or 1/3 of the Season before Malone wokeded up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom