Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
nerd.gif
they ain't gon like this
laugh.gif
. He ain't even look in Zaza direction.

Shorty tried to Flex on Steph....Steph ain't back down. Draymond pushed the line back. And the ***** Steph hit a walk offf 3 to go to half time
roll.gif

Russ Westbrook is really Steph Currys son. You can see that **** irks him. Goku vs Vegeta type ****
laugh.gif
bro said russ gettin the vegeta treatment
laugh.gif
ruthless

Last edited:

Damn didn't even realize Hayward had a career high last night and I was at the game.
Black PG >>>> Brown Falcon
Still took that L doe. Damn near was a home game for Hayward saw hella jerseys of his at the game. Local kid so balling in front of his hometown means a lot. Man I can't wait until the playoffs guyz the **** talking is gonna be at an all time high in here 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
So much Hold Me Back in that OKC/GSW scuffle
laugh.gif
I will say most players who start the scuffle usually fade to the back once everyone gets involved but Steph was right in there.

Dude was moving forward with Taj holding him 
laugh.gif
 Taj honestly wasn't even trying if Steph could push him like that 
laugh.gif

So much Hold Me Back in that OKC/GSW scuffle :lol:

I will say most players who start the scuffle usually fade to the back once everyone gets involved but Steph was right in there.
Dude was moving forward with Taj holding him :lol:  Taj honestly wasn't even trying if Steph could push him like that :lol:

I think it was more players pushing Curry more into them.

Hell Draymond man handled both Russ and Christon by himself. :lol:

So much Hold Me Back in that OKC/GSW scuffle :lol:

Dude was moving forward with Taj holding him :lol:  Taj honestly wasn't even trying if Steph could push him like that :lol:

Exactly :lol: Steph looked like a 9 year old whose older cousin is trying to block him just enough to not actually take a punch, but making him feel like he's actually about to do something

Dwight Howard is overrated. He was quite good in his first years with Orlando then since he got to LA, Houston and Atlanta he's just good average.
Tracy McGrady deserves to be HOF before this guy.
TMac was beast before his injuries destroyed his career.

Warriors fans: You guys really think that GSW is back? Splash bros are back. like you think that GSW is really playing good?

I'm being dead serious.

I'm not even close to being half way impressed.
I'm not talking about vs us or last night, GSW has got up for us all 4 games.
You can't tell me they didn't play with more fire last night, or any game vs us, than they have all Season.

This team still looks very very beatable any night (exclude us)
4game winning streak now and good for GSW and the 4gimmes they just played.

We are the only team they stomped and that was adrenaline and sheer will, not skill.

GSW is not back.
They're not.

I won't ever put OKC ahead of them in a matchup though, but that's beside the point.
You ninjas are buns. Straight from the Wonder Bread factory.
Buns you hear!

Dwight Howard is overrated. He was quite good in his first years with Orlando then since he got to LA, Houston and Atlanta he's just good average.
Tracy McGrady deserves to be HOF before this guy.
TMac was beast before his injuries destroyed his career.
What did he accomplish that DH hasn't?

Warriors fans: You guys really think that GSW is back? Splash bros are back. like you think that GSW is really playing good?

I'm being dead serious.

I'm not even close to being half way impressed.
I'm not talking about vs us or last night, GSW has got up for us all 4 games.
You can't tell me they didn't play with more fire last night, or any game vs us, than they have all Season.

This team still looks very very beatable any night (exclude us)
4game winning streak now and good for GSW and the 4gimmes they just played.

We are the only team they stomped and that was adrenaline and sheer will, not skill.

GSW is not back.
They're not.

I won't ever put OKC ahead of them in a matchup though, but that's beside the point.
You ninjas are buns. Straight from the Wonder Bread factory.
Buns you hear!
Dedication 
pimp.gif

Now beat the Wizards drum next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom