Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors fans: You guys really think that GSW is back? Splash bros are back. like you think that GSW is really playing good?

I'm being dead serious.

I'm not even close to being half way impressed.
I'm not talking about vs us or last night, GSW has got up for us all 4 games.
You can't tell me they didn't play with more fire last night, or any game vs us, than they have all Season.

This team still looks very very beatable any night (exclude us)
4game winning streak now and good for GSW and the 4gimmes they just played.

We are the only team they stomped and that was adrenaline and sheer will, not skill.

GSW is not back.
They're not.

I won't ever put OKC ahead of them in a matchup though, but that's beside the point.
You ninjas are buns. Straight from the Wonder Bread factory.
Buns you hear!

giphy.gif

That's more like it

Warriors fans: You guys really think that GSW is back? Splash bros are back. like you think that GSW is really playing good?

I'm being dead serious.

You can't tell me they didn't play with more fire last night, or any game vs us, than they have all Season.

We are the only team they stomped and that was adrenaline and sheer will, not skill.

GSW is not back.
They're not.

I won't ever put OKC ahead of them in a matchup though, but that's beside the point.
Buns you hear!

Emotional :lol:

The same ***** who less than 24 hours ago....Asured a blowout OKC win.....is back making proclamations again.

Hey man. At least Brodie has the sixers tonight. He can have one of his inflated triple doubles tonight.

Reactions: OTG
I don't need to beat any drum.
Life happens.
It will beat itself.
When the topic comes up of Wiz vs East it will get addressed. Nothing changed after one Bos home win vs Wiz same as nothing changed after GSW won last night.

Wavy compared Bestbrook to the gawd Vegeta... first thing he's gotten right in ages.

Dwight Howard is overrated. He was quite good in his first years with Orlando then since he got to LA, Houston and Atlanta he's just good average.
Tracy McGrady deserves to be HOF before this guy.
TMac was beast before his injuries destroyed his career.
What did he accomplish that DH hasn't?
I'd put Rose in the HOF before I put TMac and I say this as a TMac fan who truly believes TMac was once better than Kobe

Dwight Howard is overrated. He was quite good in his first years with Orlando then since he got to LA, Houston and Atlanta he's just good average.

Tracy McGrady deserves to be HOF before this guy.

TMac was beast before his injuries destroyed his career.
What did he accomplish that DH hasn't?

I'd put Rose in the HOF before I put TMac and I say this as a TMac fan who truly believes TMac was once better than Kobe

k

I'm being dead serious.

GSW is not back.
They're not.

Buns you hear!
lol sounding bitter af.

what are you talking about impressed? last few games, sans one of thier best players, offense has picked up and defense has been insane. took them a while to get that rhythm back after adjusting who they were for KD, getting back to who they were last year with less people looked tough. Hence the struggle. And guys didnt look like they gave max effort. After that struggle philly game though, they've been eating.

I had them losing to milwaukee and okc, fairly easily, they won both in beatdowns. color me impressed.

Did my friend a friend actually say the thunder would win tho? All he said was it wouldn't be close. He was spot on
I lost a good size bet on it.
I got 5.5 but liked them to win outright.
I would have bet $1k that I'd win that bet.

Last edited:
wavycrocket wavycrocket next time you out the Westside hit me up. I'm going to make sure you see these hands for the disrespek you continue to show to the goats.

I'm being dead serious.

GSW is not back.
They're not.

Buns you hear!

Klay back into 2nd option form

Curry fitting back into I'm the man role

Not worried.

I don't need to beat any drum.
Life happens.
It will beat itself.
When the topic comes up of Wiz vs East it will get addressed. Nothing changed after one Bos home win vs Wiz same as nothing changed after GSW won last night.
Just playing man. You beat drums when things go your way, you gotta expect some push back when things go the other way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom