Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors fans: You guys really think that GSW is back? Splash bros are back. like you think that GSW is really playing good?

I'm being dead serious.

I'm not even close to being half way impressed.
I'm not talking about vs us or last night, GSW has got up for us all 4 games.
You can't tell me they didn't play with more fire last night, or any game vs us, than they have all Season.

This team still looks very very beatable any night (exclude us)
4game winning streak now and good for GSW and the 4gimmes they just played.

We are the only team they stomped and that was adrenaline and sheer will, not skill.

GSW is not back.
They're not.

I won't ever put OKC ahead of them in a matchup though, but that's beside the point.
You ninjas are buns. Straight from the Wonder Bread factory.
Buns you hear!
I don't think they played with more fire, I think it's just an unwinnable matchup for OKC.  The defense on the guards was abysmal and the Warriors do a great job on Westbrook.

I don't need to beat any drum.

Life happens.

It will beat itself.

When the topic comes up of Wiz vs East it will get addressed. Nothing changed after one Bos home win vs Wiz same as nothing changed after GSW won last night.
Just playing man. You beat drums when things go your way, you gotta expect some push back when things go the other way

'you wanted to be bobby then, you gotta be bobby now'

Or there are people who think he's MVP because he's having an historic season, which will likely never be seen again.

He completely quit on that play. :lol:

I get the argument that you want him grabbing those rebounds to ignite OKC's fast break, but not if it means giving Steph Curry a wide open corner three.

Reporters should've said after the game

'Hey Russ, so do you know who Curry is now, or naw?'

Reporters should've said after the game

'Hey Russ, so do you know who Curry is now, or naw?'
LOL. These reporters don't have the stones to do that though.

I bet Russ meant "who is he" as to say who is he to say who is and isn't MVP vs. who is this guy?

Russ knows what's up.

Remember a few days ago when that jbone guy was trying to tell us Russ is the best defensive PG in the league and better than Rubio on that end?

lol sounding bitter af.

what are you talking about impressed? last few games, sans one of thier best players, offense has picked up and defense has been insane. took them a while to get that rhythm back after adjusting who they were for KD, getting back to who they were last year with less people looked tough. Hence the struggle. And guys didnt look like they gave max effort. After that struggle philly game though, they've been eating.

I had them losing to milwaukee and okc, fairly easily, they won both in beatdowns. color me impressed.
Start all over.

You lost me at lol

View media item 2375606
Hinkie didn't die for this!

Colangelo gonna fck this up

"The 76ers reportedly offered the Pacers their choice of Jahlil Okafor or Nerlens Noel along with Robert Covington and at least two future first round picks for George."

He literally wants to undo everything Hinkie did. Honestly, this Sixers job should have been one of the most sought after GM jobs in the league. Adam Silver and Daddy Colangelo should have looked at a couple of more candidates. There are so many more qualified GMs out there but I know that politics plays a big role.

lol sounding bitter af.

what are you talking about impressed? last few games, sans one of thier best players, offense has picked up and defense has been insane. took them a while to get that rhythm back after adjusting who they were for KD, getting back to who they were last year with less people looked tough. Hence the struggle. And guys didnt look like they gave max effort. After that struggle philly game though, they've been eating.

I had them losing to milwaukee and okc, fairly easily, they won both in beatdowns. color me impressed.
Start all over.

You lost me at lol

:rofl:

Emotional
laugh.gif

The same ***** who less than 24 hours ago....Asured a blowout OKC win.....is back making proclamations again.

Hey man. At least Brodie has the sixers tonight. He can have one of his inflated triple doubles tonight.
You cheer for 9 teams bruh, 9

And you are wrong about 11 of them.

"Asured" ? ha ha ha

I didn't Asure anything, but I was wrong, I admit that with no qualms

"Asured" ? ha ha ha

Fake news.

Certainly was correct about my Nuggets and Jazz though

Playoff bound

"Asured" ? ha ha ha

Fake news.

Certainly was correct about my Nuggets and Jazz though

Playoff bound
Man I hope you are right about the Nuggets.

I'm going to be low key disappointed if the Nurkic trade puts Portland in that 8spot
tired.gif

Portland only has 3 road games left and the rest are at home, and Lillard is in his bag right now.

I'm going to be honest, If I was to bet on the 8spot, unfortunately I would have to take PDX man, and it hurts my heart but.....I'd be happy for Jesus for real. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom