Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, Portland is getting that 8 spot.

I'm saying man.

And Lillard just dropped 50 (49 really) with 3 to's on Miami. 
eek.gif
 Miami bruh

Last edited:
Again, yall can call him petty but yall honestly don't see what Rondo's point is in all of this?
he actually polled the team and basically everyone outside of Leon Powe didn't want allen either. Rondo said he woulda invited him if the poll went the other way.

The headline didn't say that though :lol: for obvious reasons

[thread="654406"]:rofl: [/thread]
:rofl:
But on a serious note. 
You had them losing to OKC as well.
A lot of folks did.
I wasn't making some BOLD homer baseless prediction, it was easy to come to that conclusion, it was just wrong.
agreed. i had them getting popped. 1st time I personally really noticed that length differential in losing kd and serge. Feels like Adams is also less effective without them. And Javale was skyhigh for everything.

i thought okc was gonna be the rougher more physical team but gsw showed up, tougher than i anticipated. They really do have at least 4 guys that are rough and tumble in dray and west and zaza and barnes. maybe not willing to straight up scrap, but def down to deliver hard foulds and get in the mix when things pop off. They never had that before outside of dray and maybe ezili. Bogut hit hard, but those were his normal fouls lol.

he actually polled the team and basically everyone outside of Leon Powe didn't want allen either. Rondo said he woulda invited him if the poll went the other way.

The headline didn't say that though
laugh.gif
for obvious reasons
Makes me sad.  I loved that Celtics team and have always been a huge fan of Ray.

Him winning a chip for the Heat tho 
mean.gif

The headline didn't say that though :lol: for obvious reasons
Yea because the, "Rondo is a bad guy and Ray Allen is the stand up dude" storyline would have been tampered with.

I am with Rondo. Dude can go to hell

Wolves trending down. They'll handle the Bucks tonight. Dame is tapping his wrist now.

wheres the rondo talk from? i saw the 08 squad had a reunion and judas allen wasnt invited but post up the details yall are seeing

wheres the rondo talk from? i saw the 08 squad had a reunion and judas allen wasnt invited but post up the details yall are seeing

That's basically the jist. Apparently Rondo checked with the other members of the team and they didn't want him there either. Can't blame them.

Yea, that and dudes on here were calling him petty for it yesterday. I brought it back up because of the video from 1st Take

Sarcasm? The only layup on that schedule is Phoenix.
You are underestimating Portland if anything.

I agree, none of those games outside of PHX are layups.

But have you watched Portland? With Nurk? 

There is a reason they are 8-3, and it's not from playing cupcakes. Teams beat include Spurs, Heat, Hawks, OKC, OKC 

lol sounding bitter af.

what are you talking about impressed? last few games, sans one of thier best players, offense has picked up and defense has been insane. took them a while to get that rhythm back after adjusting who they were for KD, getting back to who they were last year with less people looked tough. Hence the struggle. And guys didnt look like they gave max effort. After that struggle philly game though, they've been eating.

I had them losing to milwaukee and okc, fairly easily, they won both in beatdowns. color me impressed.
Start all over.

You lost me at lol

I nearly spit this mini blizzard all over my keyboard

"The 76ers reportedly offered the Pacers their choice of Jahlil Okafor or Nerlens Noel along with Robert Covington and at least two future first round picks for George."

He literally wants to undo everything Hinkie did. Honestly, this Sixers job should have been one of the most sought after GM jobs in the league. Adam Silver and Daddy Colangelo should have looked at a couple of more candidates. There are so many more qualified GMs out there but I know that politics plays a big role.

Was the offer really that bad tho? They barely got **** back for nerlens anyway like I thought ( addict4sneakers addict4sneakers :nerd:). I've read phila fans go back and forth on Covington saying he shouldn't be in the league or he's a solid bench player. Of course you're gonna have to give up at least 1 pick for a Paul George and the other you probably wouldn't really have room for anyway. Don't y'all have like fifty leven picks on top of Simmons/embiid collecting dust? I don't understand the outrage

Last edited:

Yea, that and dudes on here were calling him petty for it yesterday. I brought it back up because of the video from 1st Take
oooh gotcha. nahh, not petty at all. screw that dude. i would never rock with him again.
But you rock with KD and GSW just fine, for the same treachery just a far more amplified circumstance 
nerd.gif

Either Ray is right and KD is right, or Ray is wrong and KD is wrong, but you can't say KD is right and Ray is wrong, or you're not saying anything, you're just admitting your bias.

Last edited:
They have to move the Kings to Seattle and re-name them the Sonics just so Ray Allen can have a team retire his jersey smh

Was the offer really that bad tho? They barely got **** back for nerlens anyway like I thought ( addict4sneakers addict4sneakers :nerd:). I've read phila fans go back and forth on Covington saying he shouldn't be in the league or he's a solid bench player. Of course you're gonna have to give up at least 1 pick for a Paul George and the other you probably wouldn't really have room for anyway. Don't y'all have like fifty leven picks on top of Simmons/embiid collecting dust? I don't understand the outrage

According to DRPM covington the best wing defender in the league.

No way in hell I'd trade that much for Paul George if I'm philly.

oooh gotcha. nahh, not petty at all. screw that dude. i would never rock with him again.
But you rock with KD and GSW just fine, for the same treachery just a far more amplified circumstance :nerd:

Either Ray is right and KD is right, or Ray is wrong and KD is wrong, but you can't say KD is right and Ray is wrong, or you're not saying anything, you're just admitting your bias.

kd wrong too. while they're fun for me as a fan to watch, it was still f boy stuff. should've stayed in okc with russ imo and got some help. That team last year was dope. And had pretty much the full arsenal. Although, maybe this is his best chance to win. Different mentalities..

End of the day, kd possibly helping curry beat bron. That's better than helping bron win.

so

kd>>>>>>ray

Last edited:
And DC same same for you.

You've bagged on Russ and called him petty right? (I may be thinking of someone else so my bad if so) But if that is you and I think it is, you defend Rondo and free him of petty, but Russ is captain of #teampetty ? Nah man, not today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom